Too Fat For Chores

$6.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • Chores • Struggle • Struggle Chat • Fat Chat • Stuffing • Chugging • Burping • Belly Play ~ 23 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

After binge eating myself to sleep yet again I wake up and realize my apartment is a mess, filled with empty food wrappers and bottles

I heave my ever widening ass off the couch to attempt to clean up but quickly realize I can’t do chores like I used to…

Trying to bend gets me so out of breath, standing for too long hurts my knees and eventually I cave and starting eating leftovers instead of cleaning…

After devouring donuts, burritos, candy and more I make my way back to the couch, more snacks in hand and start the cycle all over again!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another absolute banger, blowin me out of the park with that fertility goddess bod. Loving all these lazy couch potato-pig videos, this being my favorite so far. Fuck. Yes.

Link to review
theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is wonderful ! Great Work Mochii 😍

Link to review
Curvygurly

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just wow 🔥♥️♥️♥️ 😳 Buy this video!!!! Mochi outdoes herself again and again... Truly a curvage legend.

Link to review
torukazu

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

holy god you have gotten so ROUND

i know this isn't a useful review, but my two takeaways from the video are sheer disbelief and a jaw on the floor. mochii was 115 pounds 18 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now, watch what happens when she tries to bend over!!!!!!!!!

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Mochii, I loved this video!  I like these "daily life" videos better than "posed" videos because they show just how MASSIVE you are doing everyday things. I love hearing that you pretty much binge-sleep-repeat, like a good gaining girl should :)I love how your chore was to clean up the kitchen, which you did by eating everything that was left out!  Nice kitchen by the way!  I loved how your belly hit the table when you sat  down, and how it bumped against the countertop... that thing is really getting BIG isn't it??  Your upper arms have filled out more lately, and they look more like true rounded fat girl arms!  I love the candy store in your cupboard!  I hope your feeder continues to top it off daily (or multiple times a day!).  I'm just blown away with your size in this video, I know you've been gaining this year, but this video really highlights just how outrageous your gain really has been so far!

Link to review