As I Grow ๐Ÿ’

$7

ย ย  (2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

2F78C2EA-2CB1-4311-83DE-FD8BD51CA956.thumb.gif.aba732b12242a80dd95a7650fc4f8555.gif
5F115D90-1DF1-46F9-AE13-BC1F22821CA2.thumb.gif.75c7db58aa7192df531e6df4f5c444ce.gif
In this 12:45min clip, I show my obese body off to you at various angles andย shake my ass a quite bit for you, causing my thighs and belly to clapย ๐Ÿ‘ย clapย ๐Ÿ‘ย clapย ๐Ÿ‘! I tell you a story about when I noticed I was chubbier than another girl when I was a kid, discuss how it feels to almost be 200lbs, and compare what pregnancy might do to my body now that I'm fat to when I was thin and fit. Lots of jiggles, giggles, fat chat, belly shaking and slapping, and joy โค๏ธย 

**the audio is a little loud in the first shot, the a/c isnโ€™t loud in the rest of the clip ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ sorry**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, GGG, could you be any more perfect marriage material?? ๐Ÿ˜ย  I love your jiggly, soft legs... they look so huge and flabby in that lighting!ย  I love your cherry red lipstick and cute smile dimples :)ย  You also have dimples on the back of your fat knees!ย  I love how your upper thighs are getting so thick that they are competing for space with each other.ย  You mention you have really turned a corner these last few weeks... yes, into the corner bakery with all those rolls!ย  It's no wonder guys can't help staring at you, you've taken the socially acceptable feminine form and pushed it beyond those boundaries, so your sex appeal is off the charts, it turns guys into drooling cavemen!ย  I love seeing how your whole hand can grab your full lower belly roll now, and it's so exciting to hear you say you want it to be bigger and bigger!ย  You're amazing ๐Ÿ˜˜

Response from the author:

You have me speechless! You made me laugh and smile the whole time I read this โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™ll keep working on my wifey body ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review