🚨🚨 SALE🚨🚨 BBW SSBBW EATING ICE CREAM AND BELLY PLAY $ALE!!! $ALE!!!

$3.49

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

IN THIS VIDEO, I START BY EATING MY YUMMY VANILLA ICE CREAM, I RUB IT ON MY BELLY AND WATCH AS IT MELTS AND MAKES ME ALL STICK, LATER ON IN THE VIDEO I SHAKE MY BELLY AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE JELLY - NOT MUCH TALKING AS I'M VERY SHY HEHE

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😘😍❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow 🙀 LadyBrads is huge. How many tubs of that ice cream does she go through a week? Next time I'd like to see some chocolate syrup on that massive beautiful white canvas of a belly of yours. 

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Most if not all you're videos Are more than worth 4-5 stars and these ones are more than great! I don't judge by size and Do you struggle with chores and everyday life because  i would love to just come over and help you with chores and life for a few months to visit since none of your friends want to help 😞 and see how it goes but thats only what i wanted to say first not only would i do my best to help you with struggles if you didn't mind me doing so i would help feed you whenever you are hungry enough and give you back massages even if they are not perfect with belly rubbings even though you are already 3 to 4 times my size where as i weigh alot compared to you im only in the 200lbs range  Also i dont have a job due to quarantine but ill get it back probably soon Also this is just a thought from you're Cleaning vid but in a year or two if you keep going with quarantine and gaining the lbs may add up faster than you realize and you will struggle to fit the bathroom door its scary but super sexy to me But life can be scary and maybe if you keep at it 3 or 4 more years from now you will not be able to get off the bed or fit between the chair and your dining table  if not the with the chair you would atleast be weezing and puffing to get up How does that sound You Big Sexy Tub of lard ❤️

Link to review