Too Fat for Chairs 🤭

$9.99

(5 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

In this video i walk in the garden.

I try to sit but i cant fit in the chair, so i try another chair but i get stuck.

I finally try the third option but are even worst, the chair get stuck on me.

So i give up and play with my soft big belly on the handrail while walking up the stairs back to the house.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

IamTheHun

Excellent! I'm wondering how can you keep your feminine shape and gaining weight parallelly! 😍😍😍 I would like to spend the next quarantine period.... ❤❤❤❤❤

Link to review
panhype2

Big Bunny in a garden, testing a couple of chairs. Sooo, these big garden chairs have gotten too tiny. She really has to squeeze herself into them. And when she stands up, some of these chairs get up with her!

Another wonderful aspect: We see her walking between these chairs, or to another area of the garden, giving us most gorgeous views of her glamourous enomous body from all sides. These rear views are special! And: dat booty!! Had to mention this because the whole world just keeps talking about her belly. Sure, for a reason 😍

At the end she walks up some stairs and we, from below, see her massaging her belly a little with the banister. Quite a view!

Big Bunny added a 2nd copy now of this film, running at a much higher bitrate, improving the quality dramatically. Looks really good! The original copy posted earlier this month, which suits better for streaming on phones, is still there. Super service as well!

Link to review
Erik2.0

That video are the perfection. Bunny are so gorgeous, if you are a fan you must have. we can see her walking around, trying chairs, laughing etc, its so adorable and totally HOT

Link to review
Casanovab

Veryyyy goood and hottt video!!!! I was nicely surprised by the quality of the video and the fatness of your dear Bigbunny, she was extremely sexy anddd soi fattt, soi jiggly!!!! With her swimwear it’s very hot, her belly is very big, nothing fits, really recommend to watch!!!!! Thanks!!!! Please continue to do some content like that!!!❤️😘😘😘

Link to review