6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy eating. Stuffing. Pig play. Pig trough. Fat slob. Weight gain. Intimacy chat. Jiggles. ~12 minutes

There's no caption that could possible do this clip justice. Everyone, it's finally here. You have watched Casey transform and evolve into a greedy, gluttonous, food addicted hog over the past few years. We alway knew she'd blow up, but I'm not sure anyone was ever prepared to see this side of her. Casey has been a naughty piggy lately... So naughty that she went out and bought herself her very own pig trough to start doing her feedings out of. Watch in awe as Casey sits on her hands and knees absolutely pigging out. She pours heavy cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and cupcakes down her greedy throat. She mixes it all in her pig trough and it's it like a true pig. She's a mess and absolutely covered in food. Halfway through, she enters a trace-like state. The statements coming out of her mouth are a level of hog eroticism you've never heard from her before. She becomes the pig by the end of the video. Begging you to hose her off and prepare her next feeding.This is the start of something incredibly fattening for Casey.... Welcome to hog training, everyone. This is only the beginning.. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Professor Foodie

Posted

Casey is an unsurpassed hog. So gluttonous, so greedy, so messy (!!!), so irresistibly SEXY! What a pig!

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys!! I am so so so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ SO what is the verdict? Am I turning this into a series? 

Ummm well duh!!! XD this HAS to be a series where you keep getting more and more indulgent and out of control! ;)

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys!! I am so so so happy you enjoyed it ❤️ SO what is the verdict? Am I turning this into a series? 

If you don’t, we riot 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Ummm well duh!!! XD this HAS to be a series where you keep getting more and more indulgent and out of control! ;)

Well in that case, DONE ❤️ should the next one involve some cream chugging perhaps?!

7 hours ago, Ljj said:

If you don’t, we riot 

Well in that case, I guess that for the greater good I better continue my hog training ;)

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well in that case, DONE ❤️ should the next one involve some cream chugging perhaps?!

Well in that case, I guess that for the greater good I better continue my hog training ;)

That would be the greatest good we’re ever gonna get 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

No no...our greatest good will be the day I'm wobbling around at 500+ lbs

You really think you’ll be able to wobble at 500 pounds? 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay okay.... good point. ROLL around like a pig hehehe

That's when the army of worshipers comes to fulfillment. She lives like a fat Cleopatra, everything attended to, being continuously hand-fed, fanned and massaged.   Carried around to display her dominating fat beauty astonishing her subjects. 

7 minutes ago, Ljj said:

We’ll have to get rid of the furniture except for your bed. Need room to roll

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Okay okay.... good point. ROLL around like a pig hehehe

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Ljj said:

We’ll have to get rid of the furniture except for your bed. Need room to roll

But where am I going to fit my mountain of food? ;) 

5 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

That's when the army of worshipers comes to fulfillment. She lives like a fat Cleopatra, everything attended to, being continuously hand-fed, fanned and massaged.   Carried around to display her dominating fat beauty astonishing her subjects. 

Hehehe yes plz. Constant fat worship all day every day plz ❤️ feeding and fucking non stop!

5 minutes ago, Firstuser said:

So fat you need a scooter

That is the ultimate fantasy right there 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But where am I going to fit my mountain of food? ;) 

Hehehe yes plz. Constant fat worship all day every day plz ❤️ feeding and fucking non stop!

That is the ultimate fantasy right there 

We’ll have designated areas hog are fenced out of: Chip Mountain, Meat Island, and best of all, the CreamCake Factory 

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Ljj said:

We’ll have designated areas hog are fenced out of: Chip Mountain, Meat Island, and best of all, the CreamCake Factory 

Well while we are being generous....I'm also going to need a cream machine hooked up to the wall behind my bed

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Well while we are being generous....I'm also going to need a cream machine hooked up to the wall behind my bed

How many flavors are we talking? 

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

Pig don't care about flavor. Taste is irrelevant. Just fill me up till I pass out

That can be arranged... daily 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.