6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy eating. Stuffing. Pig play. Pig trough. Fat slob. Weight gain. Intimacy chat. Jiggles. ~12 minutes

There's no caption that could possible do this clip justice. Everyone, it's finally here. You have watched Casey transform and evolve into a greedy, gluttonous, food addicted hog over the past few years. We alway knew she'd blow up, but I'm not sure anyone was ever prepared to see this side of her. Casey has been a naughty piggy lately... So naughty that she went out and bought herself her very own pig trough to start doing her feedings out of. Watch in awe as Casey sits on her hands and knees absolutely pigging out. She pours heavy cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and cupcakes down her greedy throat. She mixes it all in her pig trough and it's it like a true pig. She's a mess and absolutely covered in food. Halfway through, she enters a trace-like state. The statements coming out of her mouth are a level of hog eroticism you've never heard from her before. She becomes the pig by the end of the video. Begging you to hose her off and prepare her next feeding.This is the start of something incredibly fattening for Casey.... Welcome to hog training, everyone. This is only the beginning.. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is mindblowing! ive seen messy stuffings in the community but nothing can compare to this! this is another level of sexiness, the talking and how messy u get and all the sauce is just pure sexiness ❤️ 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

OMG!!! This is the BEST video that’s ever been on here. And given the incredible clips that are on here that really is saying something!! But Casey has almost literally turned into a full on and legitimate pig. She’s bought a trough and turned her home into a pig sty. Which is fitting for a hog like her. She stuffs herself with a shit ton of calories - whipped cream, heavy cream, cupcakes, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce! There’s so much there it’s hard to put into words!! But somehow Casey eats TONs of it. But the best and sexiest part is how Casey mixes it all into the trough, bends her fat flabby body over and eats from her trough like the literal obese pig she is becoming. Not only that but she makes one hell of a mess!! As she eats, she also pours the content of her trough all over her to the point she is almost unrecognisable. She really is a proper pig now. Such a messy hog and she doesn’t give one shit which is the sexiest thing!! Casey gets horny (and so will you if you watch this ;) ) and demands to be fucked. If Casey lives with me I’d build her pig sty and trough and fuck her after she completed every stuffing like the good piggy she is. Just like she wants in this video. 

Honestly buy it now!! You’ll never need to watch anything again haha! ❤️❤️

Link to review
pgtip00

I keep thinking I've seen the best of Casey. I keep thinking she can't get hotter. Can't get more sexy. Can't get more hedonistic. But there are no limits for our favourite feedee. This video tops them all. No trace of decorum to be found here. This is total abandonment. This is total hedonism. This is feedism with no filter.  Casey's total dedication to becoming the ultimate feedee hog sees her loading up her pig trough(!) full of cake, cream and syrup and going to town on it. The passion is plain to see. She is desperate to become the greediest pig there is as she scarfs it all down and begs for more. She's gone to another level here, and the promise of what is to come is so tantalising, it would be one of life's great tragedies if this video did not become a series.

More! MORE I SAY! 

Link to review
Tastic1

The video is simply Casey living out her fantasy and achieving her final form. 

She has become an obese pig that eats and eats, not even stopping to fuck.

Her insatiable appetite shows no signs of slowing as she empties her trough.

Casey's belly hangs low and jiggles freely as she forces her face into the bucket.

This poor farm animal has given up on decorum and has become a slobby hog.

Link to review
Conjohn92

More of this. I have a feeling that this is only the start for Casey. She unleashes a side of her not seen in other videos. Definitely recommend.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey is a fucking hog goddess as she shoves EVERYTHING down her throat and in her mouth, moaning all the way! Her weight gain has only just begun given this level of gluttony....her round gut covered in anything she's eating, super full and bloated is something to see! Who can get enough of this girl?! So awesome that she is both a moderator AND model on here! Love you, Casey!!!! 😘

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

There has never, ever before been a Curvage Clip like this one. Casey is the ultimate fuck-pig. Such a greedy hog eating out of her trough, getting so turned on as she stuffs herself, getting so messy like the obese, gluttonous sex-hog she has become. As she notes, this is only the beginning -- she needs to be hosed off, and fucked, just to start all over again ... and again and again and again.... Casey is of course our ultimate fantasy feedee ... so insatiable, so irresistible, so over-the-top. This is the clip you will watch again  and again and again. Thank you,  Casey! Hope this really is just the beginning of your sploshy hog  training! Soooooo HOT!

Link to review
Donniedarko

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The perfect about of mess, cuteness, vulnerability, and fatness. A+ talking, I can’t wait to see more of the same! Please do more RPing!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I am totally hypnotized right now. Just watching you eating and rubbing and slapping your gorgeous big round belly is amazing. Your voice is so sexy, even when your mouth was full and you were talking it was even better. Watching you being the piggy you are is why I picked you for my story and art. I loved watching this and anyone reading this should get this video! I love you Casey!❤️😍😋🤤❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Objectively speaking, this is the greatest video literally ever. Casey literally going full hog. Only thing holding her back was clothing. She stuffs her face with no remorse or care for a mess. Hogs roll in the mud after they eat and Casey makes a mess for sure. She bounces and jiggles and shows the damage she’s done. She dives headfirst into her PIG TROUGH. Ugh 100/10 I recommend 

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey, in this video messy and sexy are one in the same! In this video Casey shows off her sloppy side that comes out as her appetite continues to grow that may even be surpassing an actual pig. This only makes me admire Casey more as her size grows with her hunger. It is so hot when she talks about her greedy appetite while slapping her massive belly covered in food, so big that the slap echoes throughout the room. Yet another sexy must see by Curvage Casey.

Link to review
Bob Glass

What a great performance in this clip! From the great dialogue to the hefty belly smack (which I love so much!), it's hard not to be convinced that Casey is a fat, stuffed pig waiting to get piggy plowed. She is definitely a new top favorite of mine and I can't wait to check back again and again for more quality content. Such an amazing buy, I can't wait for more!

Link to review
jpark786

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I am truly speechless right now. This is by far the best video Casey has ever released. It is so insanely hot, I don't have words to truly describe how hot this video is and how even more hot Casey is in it than usual. Everyone who buys videos here on Curvage NEEDS to get this. And what makes it even hotter, as if that is possible, is that this is only the beginning. Casey surely will come out with even more videos, just as amazing if not better in the future. YOU NEED TO GET THIS VIDEO!!!!! 😍🤤🥰🤤😍🤤

Link to review