6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy eating. Stuffing. Pig play. Pig trough. Fat slob. Weight gain. Intimacy chat. Jiggles. ~12 minutes

There's no caption that could possible do this clip justice. Everyone, it's finally here. You have watched Casey transform and evolve into a greedy, gluttonous, food addicted hog over the past few years. We alway knew she'd blow up, but I'm not sure anyone was ever prepared to see this side of her. Casey has been a naughty piggy lately... So naughty that she went out and bought herself her very own pig trough to start doing her feedings out of. Watch in awe as Casey sits on her hands and knees absolutely pigging out. She pours heavy cream, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and cupcakes down her greedy throat. She mixes it all in her pig trough and it's it like a true pig. She's a mess and absolutely covered in food. Halfway through, she enters a trace-like state. The statements coming out of her mouth are a level of hog eroticism you've never heard from her before. She becomes the pig by the end of the video. Begging you to hose her off and prepare her next feeding.This is the start of something incredibly fattening for Casey.... Welcome to hog training, everyone. This is only the beginning.. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
On 9/14/2020 at 10:44 AM, pgtip00 said:

You have GOT to make this into a series. The complete abandonment is so rampantly hot and sexy! 😍

The series has officially begun ;) Ch2 is coming on Monday hehehe. So excited to share this with you guys

Guest Marshall7

Posted

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

IT'S FINALLY HERE! Watch Part 3 [HERE]

IMG_1501.JPG

What will you look like in Part 10?!!!! 🥵

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think at that point I'll be rolling around unable to walk from my unbelievable size hehe

that sounds amazing....you'd be our fat queen, rolled around and fed to keep you as fat and happy as possible...

• Curvage Model
On 11/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, fat fan said:

that sounds amazing....you'd be our fat queen, rolled around and fed to keep you as fat and happy as possible...

I'd love to be rolled around by you all because I'm too fat to move ;) your prized pig!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.