5 Screenshots

About This File

Candii comes home from some time with friends and sees a cake. The cake is just sitting out as if it's just for her. She takes just one bite and finds herself unable to resist eating bite after bite of the delicious with some whipped cream until she can’t anymore!

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest MacreonOverlord

Your content is great as always. Well I did give this one five stars cuz I genuinely enjoyed this one I do have some critiques. One is a personal preference that I'd like you to burp more but honestly IDC if you improve that moving forward. One thing you do need to fix is some inprov skills. They are great but sometimes you slip up a bit.... Other than that it's perfect... Great video!!!

Link to review
mishimo

This video is so amazing! you look so cute in that outfit, and your body is so sexy! I love the dialogue and idea of the video - its always so awesome when you talk on video 😍, I can't wait to see more! You are the best!

Link to review
Mr. Unknown

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Good clip, however, it was a touch misleading. The description said she eats the entire cake, but the video does not sure that. Only downside. Outside of that, it was great seeing Candii jiggle all over.

Response from the author:

You know what, that’s fair! I’ll go change the description, please let me know if it sounds accurate after my changes 😊

Link to review