9 Screenshots

About This File

It is a lazy day and I am inviting you to join me in the kitchen to bake cookies. After a bit of struggle to squeeze into my way to small apron I sit you on a low stool so you can watch me bake from the best angle. And for PillowPie baking includes a lot of showing off my ass, squishing my ample tummy into and onto the countertop, lots of giggles,  and a whole lot of bouncing around. And of course who can resist a quick spank from a spatula! 

And because it is me  I can’t resist licking my spatula clean before shaking my tummy some more as we put the cookies right into the hot oven. 

Then as a special bonus treat at the very end (it is my first video after all and we need to celebrate that) I invite you into my bed as a storm rolls in to watch me savor cookies right up close to you while I fantasize about my want for a fatter ass. Then to end show off my still hungry tummy. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.