[SALE] Snacks n Ice Cream stuffing nonstop with Brazilian BBWCamilla

$7.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I've always loved all kinds of deserts and snacks

Hummm I love the food.  In this video I start with some snacks to increase my appetite and then I drown in the ice cream...

Ice cream I like to eat a whole and yet my hunger never seems to end.  Eating for me gives me pleasure and joy.  Come and feed me... I'm always hungry...

Sempre amei todo tipo de doces e petiscos

Hummm eu amo a comida. Nesse vídeo eu começo com alguns petiscos para aumentar meu apetite e depois me afogo no sorvete...

Sorvete gosto de comer um pote inteiro e mesmo assim minha fome parece nunca ter fim. Comer pra mim me dá prazer e alegria. Vem me alimentar. . Estou sempre com fome.

Other Files from BBWCamilla

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rubenslamour

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like to watch this big voluptuous girl in this sexy see-through red hot nothing. Heaven, what sights to explore.❤️ 

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Another great video from Camilla, starting off great by showing off her amazing, huge hanging belly in a lace outfit. The rest of the video has her in bed snacking and rubbing her belly, and getting some ice cream on her huge chest, which she licks off in a very sexy manner. Great stuffing video.

Link to review
BBWJane

BBWCamilla is an inspiration for me, I bought her video to have more experience!  And I got it right!  She eats a lot and TASTE, she makes stuffing because he loves to eat!  In this video with ice cream, I felt a satisfaction because she eats while being delicious and sensual.  

Response from the author:

thanks! 🍦 🍨 🍪 

Link to review