3 Screenshots

About This File

This was the last video I filmed before moving back to school. Despite my last ditch efforts to shed some weight to avoid the embarrassment of how much weight I put on throughout the last five months, i'm still fat. It's humiliating, but also so fucking hot to me. Watch me get hot and bothered while feeling up my plush body. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kviewer247

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Extremely hot! You just can't keep your hands of that chub can you, and the leaning forward and shaking that wobbly belly is just awesome. Love how when you sit down you can't even see those panties. Don't be embarrassed and keep flaunting that hot body you stunner! 

Ps are you stuffed or empty in this video, I cant tell 😜 

Response from the author:

thanks so much!!☺️ I recorded this video after binge eating a pint of ben and jerry's lol so i'd say I was pretty stuffed😅

Link to review
Chubby girls are sexy 320

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You’re wayyyyyy too sexy in this video!!!! I absolutely love it!😘🥰❤️😍🔥 Hands down one of the hottest gainers of all time🥰

Link to review
Jigglemaker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your body is incredible. Truly breathtaking. Seeing you play with your chub in this video is so erotic. Well done!

Link to review