6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly rub. Belly play. Jiggles. Belly slaps. Bouncing. Intimacy chat. Instructions.  ~5 minutes

We all know there have been many times that you've found yourself fantasizing about what it would be like to rub Casey's gigantic and expanding belly. With years of experience and a big growing gut of that size, Casey has become pretty needy over the years. She likes things done a certain way. A hedonistic hog who needs to be pleased by her feeder. She teaches you how to rub her big full belly, what she likes, what she loves, and what gets her hot between those fat chubby thighs. Listen as she instructs her feeder how to explore her mountain of flab. From her lower belly, to the hard stuffed upper belly, her big fat cow udders, DEEP backfat, jiggly hips, and more. She feels how much you love it beneath her. She bounces on top of you, squashing you gently so you can feel just how heavy she's gotten. Take notes, this could be you someday 😏🐷

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such an incredible video -- Casey really shows off just what she likes in terms of getting her belly rubbed, and it's very hot seeing her get off on the squashed feeder fondling her just right. :D 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Rubbing Casey's belly while she bounces on your lap would be a dream and here you get to see the ever-so horny Casey and what she would be like on top of you! She explains how best to rub and squeeze her belly and if you'd be good enough to go....deeper....lol. Casey, you are truly amazing! Keep growing, girl!!! 😘

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Horny Casey for 3.99 is a bargain. And you definitely get it here. This clip is the definition of short and sexy. 5 minutes of the horniest, hottest hog on curvage. Pay close attention as she tells you how to handle the very grabbable fat all over her body. If you don’t, you won’t see what’s underneath 🥵

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible ... just unbelievably HOT!

A long (long...) time ago, Casey was a pretty little piggy -- Daddy's piggy. And she loved  getting ready for Daddy  to come home, by feeding herself all day long. Then she was a fat  housewife (super sexy!) who stuffed herself all day long at home, getting fatter every day. Now Casey has realized her goal of becoming an obese hog -- such a gorgeous glutton, addicted to food and sex!  And such a lucky feeder, who gets to rub her big belly (as long as he is able to get his arms around her fatness). Thank you, Casey, for this sublimely  sexy video -- complete with instructions on how to please a greedy  feedee!

Link to review

Casey with more perfect content once again!  As the clip says, indeed I always have fantasised about being in this position and my God I’d do anything to swap positions with that feeder! (Anything). Casey is looking so incredibly and perfectly fat. She details exactly what and how she likes her fat bulbous body played with. 

You see such sexy, hypnotic and mesmerising belly jiggles and belly play and slaps, belly button fingering and boob play too. How I wish it was me!! And definitely make sure you take notes if you want to go all the way 😉 haha. 

This clip is only 3.99 so I cannot put into words how worth it it is. Buy it now!! 

Link to review