6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly rub. Belly play. Jiggles. Belly slaps. Bouncing. Intimacy chat. Instructions.  ~5 minutes

We all know there have been many times that you've found yourself fantasizing about what it would be like to rub Casey's gigantic and expanding belly. With years of experience and a big growing gut of that size, Casey has become pretty needy over the years. She likes things done a certain way. A hedonistic hog who needs to be pleased by her feeder. She teaches you how to rub her big full belly, what she likes, what she loves, and what gets her hot between those fat chubby thighs. Listen as she instructs her feeder how to explore her mountain of flab. From her lower belly, to the hard stuffed upper belly, her big fat cow udders, DEEP backfat, jiggly hips, and more. She feels how much you love it beneath her. She bounces on top of you, squashing you gently so you can feel just how heavy she's gotten. Take notes, this could be you someday 😏🐷

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You said it was hotter than last week and I can’t say you were lying, although it’s close. The horny Casey in this video is unmatched 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.