4 Screenshots

About This File

🥰I've been eating soo good recently! This is my reward! A healthy helping of belly rubs and lotion to keep me looking so plumped up and full. 

I didn't realize it before... but just looking at my huge growing supple body in camera turns me on so damn much. I want more! I (legitimately) forgot about the donuts behind me so the actual bliss on my face when I realize there are snacks is so genuine ☺ 

Messy eating...dropping donuts and trying to get them out myself 😘 

Belly slaps, thick thighs, eating. This is my body in all its glory. There is a point where I face the camera and am completely in awe over my body. 

I know you want to see me grow...I'm being good and eating more everyday...I'm becoming insatiable 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wolfie6644

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If the Olympians are looking to crown a new Queen of Pleasure, "Hold my Beer, Zeus", I've found her!!

Everything about this woman oozes pure joy and hedonism. You can luxuriate in the pure bliss she feels as she pursues her own beatitude, satisfied, and unashamed.

A Beautiful flower, a child of Gluttony and Lust, she grows quickly in the Gardens of Egregious Excess. Watch as her soft, squeezable landscapes, overfull, plump and ripe for Milking are Rubbed, Teased, Jiggled and Slapped as she radiates Bliss... 

So go ahead... watch that Wonder Woman running, jumping, and "saving the world" Blah, Blah... But is that really the Purpose of a Goddess? Shouldn't She be at home in Her temple, being worshipped, feasting & growing into realms of Bodaciousness hitherto unknown?

I imagine that as She's fed, Lion makes flowers bloom, forests grow, and galaxies expand with the opening of fat sumptuous thighs. Nothing about this girl seems safe.

Everything screams Danger...

Also, Seriously, no matter how or if we vote in November, could we all just agree on one thing -- that a Hot Fat Girl motorboating her own...- F***ing-Wonder-Tits- in pursuit of a stray doughnut crumb is LITERALLY ****ing AMERICA??!! I mean I swear to Yeeezus I was hugging an Eagle, and we were both weeping Tears of Joy as I watched that. I mean... ****ing Marines died on Iwo Jima for that shit!!

Buy this clip!! What are you, a ****ing Communist??!! You want the Commies to win, is that it??!! Buy this clip, you hosers, and fund Her Majesties' Great War on Anorexia!! 

Excelsior, Bitches!!

Link to review