5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder/feedee. Instructions. Riding. Fit to fat. Intimacy chat. Weight gain talk. ~9 minutes

You and Casey dated in college, back when she was a tiny and fit crossfit athlete. It's been a while since the last time you hooked up.... Woah, she's bigger. Way bigger. Like a full on porker now. Her belly hangs down onto your rock hard abs...  You don't usually mess around with fatties but you feel yourself become very attracted to her. She's nervous, you can tell. But at the same time, almost a bit of a hedonist with her new size. She tells you how different her body is now and that she hopes you like it. She says she knows you don't usually go for hogs but guides you through her body anyway, explaining how to explore it and what feels different. She knows this is your first time with a fatty. Casey starts bouncing on you and it feels so different than before. She's heavy and jiggly. You love it. She can feel how much you love it. Casey so innocently pretends like she has no idea how she packed on so much weight... She talks about how she gets so out of breath so much faster now. You watch in awe as she turns red and glistens with sweat near the end. Her jiggles are hypnotic in a way. You can hear the poor couch squeaking beneath her girth. Casey works up quite the appetite. She takes a guess that you'd probably love to see her get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Maybe you do like fatties after all. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The guy in the premise remembers Casey as a very attractive fit girl that does crossfit. He has held that image of her for the past few years, wishing things hadn't ended, wishing he could be with her again. He finally gets his chance and meets up with her after years of being apart. Only to be welcomed by the door by a fat, gluttonous, round hog of a woman. Was this Casey's roommate or something? But alas it is not, it is CASEY!!! At first he is unsure how to feel about the new Casey. A part of him is confused on how the girl that he once knew who was once so fit and took such incredible care of herself could have ended up in such horrible shape and with such huge gut, wobbling thighs and ass, and tits that can barely stay in the top she has on. But what he would soon to come realize that big girls are so much better and Casey needs to get bigger because if big is better, than HUGE is the best. 😍

• Curvage Model
On 9/2/2020 at 6:45 PM, jpark786 said:

The guy in the premise remembers Casey as a very attractive fit girl that does crossfit. He has held that image of her for the past few years, wishing things hadn't ended, wishing he could be with her again. He finally gets his chance and meets up with her after years of being apart. Only to be welcomed by the door by a fat, gluttonous, round hog of a woman. Was this Casey's roommate or something? But alas it is not, it is CASEY!!! At first he is unsure how to feel about the new Casey. A part of him is confused on how the girl that he once knew who was once so fit and took such incredible care of herself could have ended up in such horrible shape and with such huge gut, wobbling thighs and ass, and tits that can barely stay in the top she has on. But what he would soon to come realize that big girls are so much better and Casey needs to get bigger because if big is better, than HUGE is the best. 😍

WOW i love this, you're just as good at writing descriptions as I am. You're hired! LOL ❤️ thank you love!

• Curvage Model
On 9/6/2020 at 8:40 PM, Jay Rock said:

Can we give a shoutout to the couch/bed that Casey and friend was on, that was creaking away yet still lives? That piece of furniture is the real MVP for withstanding such strain. 😆

Hahahaah I've actually started to notice the cushions tearing on it... likely from my enormous asss

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

RIGHT?! I fucking loooooooove squashing someone under this big fat body and dominating them with my weight

BBW and SSBBW really need to realize that this is awesome and that if they ever get the urge to get on top and squash someone with their gorgeous big body, they just should because NO ONE WILL MIND AND WILL LOVE IT lol.

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, fat fan said:

BBW and SSBBW really need to realize that this is awesome and that if they ever get the urge to get on top and squash someone with their gorgeous big body, they just should because NO ONE WILL MIND AND WILL LOVE IT lol.

I can totally make a clip about this soon! I honestly wasn't into it before but recently now that I'm a lot heavier i am SOOOO about it. It's so hot to smother someone with all my flab

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I can totally make a clip about this soon! I honestly wasn't into it before but recently now that I'm a lot heavier i am SOOOO about it. It's so hot to smother someone with all my flab

O yes, A fit athletic partner might be a full foot taller than our sweet little powerhouse Casey. But he will be rendered helpless under the weight of this sexy swole plumpster. She has stacked the deck in Her favor and now holds all the cards. She is on top, in every sense. 
Both already know he would gladly go hungry by offering to Her all his own food. Because of course it turns him on to be dedicated to Her pleasure and continuous gain. But now that She has him pinned down She will make him say it out loud. They both get turned on ever more to hear his confession to Her supremely fattened Belly. The sheer power of Her Belly alone is now bullying him to be sacrifice himself for more food. Her Belly is essentially feeding Itself now. 

On 9/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, Curvage Casey said:

the bigger you get the more exciting it is to see you on top, with all your beauty and power, and even more exciting for the person getting squashed...at the rate you're gaining soon you'll be able to envelop people in your rolls lol

• Curvage Model
On 9/20/2020 at 6:13 PM, fat fan said:

the bigger you get the more exciting it is to see you on top, with all your beauty and power, and even more exciting for the person getting squashed...at the rate you're gaining soon you'll be able to envelop people in your rolls lol

Now THAT is goals ;)

Who wouldn't want Casey riding them, staring down at them as she straddles?!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7

Posted

Imagining you on top of me and grinding like that....ugggh, and that giggle of yours with that pretty face staring down at me....this is the stuff of dreams! ❤️

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is definitely an all time favorite of mine too ❤️ I may have to remake it now at this bigger size!

Please do!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.