5 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder/feedee. Instructions. Riding. Fit to fat. Intimacy chat. Weight gain talk. ~9 minutes

You and Casey dated in college, back when she was a tiny and fit crossfit athlete. It's been a while since the last time you hooked up.... Woah, she's bigger. Way bigger. Like a full on porker now. Her belly hangs down onto your rock hard abs...  You don't usually mess around with fatties but you feel yourself become very attracted to her. She's nervous, you can tell. But at the same time, almost a bit of a hedonist with her new size. She tells you how different her body is now and that she hopes you like it. She says she knows you don't usually go for hogs but guides you through her body anyway, explaining how to explore it and what feels different. She knows this is your first time with a fatty. Casey starts bouncing on you and it feels so different than before. She's heavy and jiggly. You love it. She can feel how much you love it. Casey so innocently pretends like she has no idea how she packed on so much weight... She talks about how she gets so out of breath so much faster now. You watch in awe as she turns red and glistens with sweat near the end. Her jiggles are hypnotic in a way. You can hear the poor couch squeaking beneath her girth. Casey works up quite the appetite. She takes a guess that you'd probably love to see her get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Maybe you do like fatties after all. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is on top like the good fatty she is. The springs protest as she bounces up and down.

Her belly smashes into the chest of her partner. He gropes, jiggles and plays with her luscious fat.

All the while Casey talks about how much she has gained since college.  Fantastic clip of a fantastic fat ass.

Link to review
Jay Rock

As always you are incredibly sexy both physically and aurally in presenting this fantasy. There were times where I felt like the camera could have been moved a little so your face could be seen at all times, but I figure it was fixed at this angle for your feeder's anonymity, which is fair enough. 

All and all, great video. :D 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This may be Casey’s hottest clip ever!! Which is really saying something. Casey and her mountains of thick flab, her girth and all that weight riding on top of you is literally everyone on Curvage’s dream. And this clip gets you as close to that dream as possible with a bird's eye view of Casey getting to ride her feeder. And what a lucky man he is! 

We see Casey and all her weight ride and thrust on top of him and he plays with, jiggles and slaps all of Casey’s tremendous blubber while Casey provides detailed instructions on what she likes and doesn’t like. This clip gives some of the best views of Casey’s ginormous belly, cow udder boobs, thighs and thick arm fat ever! 

I also love that we get to hear Casey’s moans and her get totally out of breath as well as the couch struggling under all her weight. 

Could honestly not recommend this clip enough! 😊❤️

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

OMG How am I this tardy to this party? 😮 the very thought of having Casey’s beautiful juicy fat thrusted on top of me gets me off. So when she gives this stunning visual capture of an incredible dream come true, there’s containing me. Casey is beyond beautiful as always but this clip filmed at another great angle that truly shows of just how big and round Casey is becoming. See her plop and jiggle all her luscious flab on her feeder while she moans and talks about how she can’t help her size bc she’s loves to eat so much. She’s almost too hot to handle, emphasis on almost because you should definitely add this clip to your collection, you won’t be sorry. 😍🔥🤯👍

Link to review
bp1812

Casey never fails! Great commentary, never envied anyone more than the guy who gets to be under all of you! 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Wow. Lot of great content on curvage but Casey knocks them all off with this one. She literally gives you an all access pass on how it is to have sex with her. The gut slapping. Grabbing the fat. The jiggle. Oh the jiggle. Even down to the furniture squeaking as she bounces up and down. All the way until she gets wore slap out from all the extra moving. Must watch stuff 

Link to review
jpark786

Oh my GOD, this video is so incredibly hot. I know I keep saying this in these reviews and comments but, yet again anoth amazing video by Casey. Amazing premise, performance and dialogue by Casey. That feeder is one incredibly luck man to be a part of this video and possibly the last one as well, if its the same guy. Amazing job Casey, keep up the amazing work. 😍🥰😍🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

So HOTTTT! Buy it!! 😍😂

Link to review