9 Screenshots

About This File

I’m so excited to go out to dinner for my birthday, it’s my first time out since quarantine!

But nothing fits! I’ve gotten so wide and flabby that my belly pokes out of everything I try on. I try on 3 too tight dresses, jeans and a crop top and then finally decide on something loose and flowy because it’s the only thing that hides my tubby little p o t belly. I show a sitting view in each outfit.  One of the dresses is SO tight that when I sit down my thighs ooze out of the bottom of it! At the end of the video there is a clip of me drinking the “Shark Bite” drink when I get to the restaurant.

I hope you enjoy seeing me stuffed into the dresses like a plump little sausage!!!

Other Files from NocturnalDevotion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BilledMeUp

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another outstanding video from NGNG. This one is super sexy and fun. A major turn on for me. The title is not quite right. The clothes she tries on are not too tight, they are perfectly tight. Here is what you will see in this video:

• NGNG tries on three clingy, sexy dresses, red, black and pink. All delightfully clingy and revealing of her bountiful curves and especially cute tummy bulge.
  • NGNG in tight jeans and a crop top with a very sexy tummy overhang.
  • Lots of belly play and talking.
  • Finally, one of my favorite parts, twice, she turns from the camera and takes off her bra. We get some very sexy shots from the back wearing nothing but the skimpiest little black thong around her very cute booty.

Bottom line: Highly recommended. Hope you enjoy. Rating: Five out of five 😈😈😈😈😈

Link to review
James Smith

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Extremely sexy, those dresses and clothes hug you in all of the right places. You are a beautiful curvy woman, make more like this please!😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
lc72902

Amazing try on video. You really are the typical hot girl who put on weight and still thinks she can squeeze into her skinny clothes. As always your belly and boobs are do die for but I'm glad we finally got some shots of your fat ass. When I saw you trying to pull your dress over it in your tiny black thong I wanted to give it a huge slap for getting so big. 

Link to review
Noji

your soft jiggly belly is gorgeous! I want to bury my face in it!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!

Link to review
Guest Goldenticket

The thing I love most about NGNG's videos besides how gorgeous she always looks is her running commentary on her outfits.

I love the tight dresses... And just how that cute little belly adds crazy amounts of sexy to a beautiful woman!

The jeans and crop top 🤯 omg that's going to be hard to forget.

Link to review