5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has a huge pan of her specialty home-made mac and cheese.  It's at least 3 pounds of food and contains heavy cream, with A LOT of cheese, butter and some other ingredients.   It's nice and warm, straight from the oven and baked to a crispy perfection.  This dish is really heavy and made with the best stuff- just like her!   It's a lot of food even for her but it is her favorite recipe, watch as she tries to finish every last delicious bite- and enjoy!

Also- a little comparison of Ms MacNCheese .  Her last mac and cheese video (top) from May of this year, and this one.  Can anyone spot the differences?  

Untitledb.jpg

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

6$tringedout1891

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing! Keep it up. Love the mac n cheese stuffing!

Response from the author:

This one was definitely my favorite. Maybe I am biased, but I love my own mac the best! Thanks for your support ❤️ 

Link to review
NocturnalDevotion

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She looks so beautiful throughout but my absolute favorite part is the belly rubbing at the end!!! Her body is so freaking amazing and I can NEVER get over how enormous her boobs are!!!

Thank you for all the sweet words babe!! Lmao!! I wish I could have given you some! 

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

Wow. This video was epic. Everything is lovely here:

1. The 3 Bs: boobs, booty and WOW, belly.

2. That mac and cheese looked so delicious! This vid is both extremely hot and hunger-inducing. It's like you have that recipe down to a science! 

3. The gluttony: you pushed the limits!

4. The commentary: your voice is lovely and the descriptions are on point.

I look forward to the day when you can consume double this!

Easy 5 stars.

All #teams were equally represented. I'm beginning to wonder who was the main star in this video, the food or me?! Lol!! The mac was SUPER tasty, I outdid myself on that batch I think. There is most certainly a method to my madness! MNC is an artform I have mastered... I really could not get enough. I wanted more, I really did. But belly tapped out. Thank you so very much for the compliments, purchase and review!! Muah!! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Ms MacNCheese is completely delicious as she loads up on her name's sake! Her belly, ass, thighs, double chin and of course BOOBS are looking heavier and thicker than ever! As always, she is a delight to listen to and is as charming as ever. Keep eating, Gorgeous! You've never looked more amazing!

I love this so much!! Thank you darling for supporting me as hard as you have!! It's truly inspiring, and has done more for me than you can possibly imagine! Muah! XoXo

Link to review
Zeep

She absolutely pushes herself and I LOVE that. She is so full and looking so satisfied. 

I didn't want to stop, it was so delicious!! Thank you for purchasing and reviewing love! 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Awesome video. The weight you gained looks amazing on you! I love the way you eat that huge tray of mac and cheese, and how you use the soda to make room for more food 😍

The soda definitely helps stretch things out a bit more, and allowed that space to be exchanged for more food! Thank you so much, I'm actually liking the way it looks on me now, more than I did the first time! Thanks for your purchase and feedback! Muah!! Xo Xo 

Link to review
Casanovab

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holyyyy shittt!!!!😱😱😍😍😍😍I mean, I can’t explain what was my satisfaction watching this such BBW rubbing her belly and jiggling her fat boobs!!!! I was astonished of her beauty in this video, really, she might be the only one to be that big and that sexy at the same time on this Website!!! I really counselor to watch this video and you will see what effect it has on you!!! But to conclude, you are TRULLYY A GODDESS, SUCH A GORGEOUS FAT WOMANN!! Thanks for this veryyy hott moment!!!😘😘🥰👍

Holly shit I can't explain what this means to me!! I'm honored, flattered and grateful you think so highly of me and this clip! Stay tuned, plenty more hot moments from this fat woman!! 😈 Thank you for the compliments, purchasing and reviewing! ❤️ 

Link to review
bozak

Oh. My. God.  This is absolutely the hottest video I've ever seen.  I can only echo what my fellow reviewer stated about Ms. MacNCheese's beautiful belly getting noticeably big, round and full as she plows through this dish of obviously delicious, and girth increasing, mac and cheese.  All the moaning, belly rubs and comments she makes just accentuate the allure of this absolute clinic of seductive gluttony.

I am so grateful that Ms. MacNCheese appears to be enjoying this kind of activity to stop.  I am so here to watch her continued expansion and can only pray she continues going up to, and hopefully past, her weight goal.  I am all in on #teambelly, and this video just locks in my allegiance to her growing big round doughy belly.

Do yourself a favor, click on the Purchase button, you won't regret it.  I promise.  

How do I even begin to express my gratitude for such thoughtful, considerate words? I really put it away on this one. The expansion was REAL. The moaning was equal parts delicious food and god, I'm filling up fast. 

I can assure you, this feeling of being painfully full, is something I don't want to live without. I am a glutton for punishment, as much as I am for food. Did you see the graphs your fellow reviewer posted on the thread? #teambelly is winning! 

Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ XoXo ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Wow, where to begin... This video has to be one of Ms MacNCheese's best stuffing videos so far. She looks so sexy in her red mini skirt, lace bra and tight little white top (which is quickly removed), and her belly is looking extra plush and round these days. It's impressive how quickly she goes through what has to be 4,000+ calories of mac n cheese, and her belly gets noticeably rounder and fuller throughout the video. The belly rubs and moans let you know that she is really enjoying her food and that incredibly full feeling. And just when you think she's slowing down, Ms MacNCheese says "let's do this" and continues to stuff herself. I love how she shows us a before and after of her belly when standing up, and the reclining belly rubbing after she's done eating is so hot.

If Ms MacNCheese keeps eating like this (and she should, that mac n cheese looked good as hell), I have no doubt she'll be exceeding her goal weight in no time. Wish I could give this video more than 5 stars. 

I really tried to make it count, it IS my namesake after all! As sexy as the girls looked all scooped up like that, I needed to set them free! I quickly warmed up as the mac and cheese started setting in. From my guestimation, it was a little over 4,000! I think this was easily my best batch to date. The consistency, flavor and spice were perfect. I couldn't get enough! 

As noticeably full as I was, I think I felt notably heavier as well. 😈

Thanks for purchasing and reviewing my love! ❤️ 

Link to review