15 Screenshots

About This File

Come with me! lets cook together :)

I make homemade nachos because i have been missing the fair ! and fair food is kaylas FAV

She dresses super sexy and jiggles and shows off her big sexy body while making food! when she gets done she lays out by the pool like a whale and stuffs her mouth she does close ups so you can hear her loud crunches and sexy chewing! after eating a large amount of nachos her belly gets so full and its time for a nice belly rubbing from her feeder till she feels relaxed :)

Theres lots of bloopers too so hope you can laugh as well :)

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wubba libba dub

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is great! So nice to see you eating. You just keep getting bigger and bigger. Those belly rubs are well deserved

Link to review
8si

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The shadow part was funny. Nice up close eating. Kayla is getting so fat everywhere, like her very sexy belly getting rounder and even better. her really nice face is also becoming even rounder and gorgeous. Her softness is making her even sexier in every part of her body! Sexy sound of body slaps both on belly and butt. Sexy body jiggling on its own when she walks like her belly and butt! Very nice belly rubs. Every part of her is craving more and more for attention as she gets rounder and gains weight in all of the right places!

Link to review