3 Screenshots

About This File

!! TRIGGER WARNING: THERE IS PINEAPPLE ON THIS PIZZA!! 🤣

i loveeeee pizza. so i sit down and eat this as fast as i can. and of course, as always, i have a soda to wash it down. would any meal be complete without a soda? i honestly don't really think so.

anyway, i eat this pizza as fast as i can and then i play with my big, full belly... i did this the day after my coke & mentos bloat so maybe my belly was still bloated from that? because my belly was SO BIG. or maybe it's just growing? i hope so! i love seeing our hardwork paying off. once i finish the pizza i play with my belly close to the camera so it's like you're really herewith me 🥰

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First off, while it's not my first choice, can't say I'm against pineapple either. Also, I didn't know there was someone else who felt the same way about the pizza slices with the bubbles! :D 

Second, really great video. It's kind of silent in places, but it felt natural that way, and it's very sexy watching you mindlessly stuff your greedy face until you're moaning and unable to button back up your shorts!

Response from the author:

thank you!!! i love the bubble slices yes!!!!!! love it

and yeah, i’m not always a big talker! just stuffing my face 🐽

Link to review