Pizza Stuffing 'n' Chill

$9.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

2A2133E3-3297-467D-A7B5-B3933419F371.thumb.gif.9d82e45a004d606356de7c57bf97fb4d.gif
9E853C93-7FD7-48A2-8EB4-EA8EA11C478A.thumb.gif.2ab12bccbe1a3a22e9c7d1ac08db051f.gif
91651610-2605-4D50-8451-69681B24FA15.thumb.gif.33d2e8f0765145959e72ad64cc78e465.gif
After messaging back and forth for awhile, I invite you over for some TV 'n' chill. My one request was that you bring a Large pizza just for me. A few slices in, and I get as turned on from eating as you thought the infamous GGG would get. You watch as I stuff myself and tease you by chatting to you and playing with my fat. Once I finish off the pizza, I show you my room and sit on my bed. I tell you about how I play with myself and lotion my body. At the end, I ask if you have dessert..

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What an amazing video. When you hear her voice, you know it's her, but, she's definitely in a transition. She's starting to look so different from her early videos. Her appetite is startling and she looks so massive, wide and thick. Her banter has always been entertaining, but she has lived up to every word of it. In an earlier video, she ponders with the idea of tripling her weight to 345 pounds. I'll give her pretty good odds that she will.

Response from the author:

Unf! It's thrilling to be talked about this way

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this video, right from the opening scene... I was expecting a slow fade-in after the Curvage logo, but instead it's *bam* there's this HUGE FAT girl sitting on a couch... I couldn't believe it was you for a second, you've just gotten so MASSIVE, every part of you is looking so WIDE... your thighs, arms, chin, and of course your belly!  When you sit up, your topgut rolls over your lower belly roll, you're definitely growing a double belly!  I love that caption "I came a little"... you're doing that so often now, wiggling yourself into a constant state of arousal... what a f'ing piggy (literally)!  I love how you just shove that pizza in, a large pizza is just a single serving for you now!  When you squeeze your lower belly roll with your thumbs, it looks so thick and firm, like seal blubber, and I love the sound it makes when you slap it, like a full ripe watermelon!  And can I just point out... at 11:55 when you turn around, your upper left thigh has gotten so thick that it keeps jiggling on its own for a couple seconds... that much mass needs extra time to come to a complete stop!  :)

Ooooooooh, hahaha! Thank you 🤩 this was so hot and sweet; I don’t know what to say! Except I’m checking out that thigh jiggle rn... 😘

Link to review
Henke

I canot say how much i Enjoyed this video but i did it a lot about this very beatiful and sensitive amazing woman. You can truly feel how much she enjoyed that pizza and play with her belly that seems turn her on. I absolutley comes to buy more from this amazing romantic and beautiful woman😍

Thank you so much! ❤️ I'm glad you enjoyed it

Link to review