5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm getting out of control,my body needs more calories every day,and I like that.😏

I decided to fill myself with pasta and more.😋

I get a lot of pleasure from how the food disappears in front of my eyes,how all this food will make me fatter😊

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

Natusik deserves our support. She lives in a country where being super slim is the accepted form of beauty and yet she has gained so much weight so far. This video shows off her curves at their best. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Response from the author:

Thanks😊

Link to review
torukazu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

i caught myself saying "oh my god" out loud three different times during this video.

folks, natusik puts away a lot more here than just the tray of pasta in the preview image, and that soft fat belly is expanding along with her appetite. watching her eat is SO hot. i love how she glances quietly at the camera periodically; i like to imagine that she's catching herself getting too caught up with the pleasure of growing fatter and just looking up to ensure that we're still as into it as she is. (i think i speak for everyone when i say: we are!!) with her big round belly and otherwise slim body, she's the middle panel of a weight-gain comic come to life--and she's barreling toward the end of the striip :o

Thank you) 🥰

Link to review
janek691

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am writing this review at night with a glass of strong drink enjoying the wonderful taste of the drink and the amazing new movie of our princess Natusik

Gentlemen, 🧐 our princess says she is addicted to food ?? well that's true,
but we are more addicted to her and her new photos and videos (she is, a drug or a forbidden fruit). 😍

Have you noticed new changes in the appearance of Natusik ??
Her beautiful velvet hair has become darker wooow i love it and you ??

her cute and soft thighs, wow, I'd like to lay my head on them and use as a pillow, 🤩

and her confidence and smile as she plays with her sweet belly are so sexy some people should, learn from her .😍

Princess you should free yourself from control
after your body needs it
this is my little advice from a stranger 😁
You are a beautiful angel
Thank you 😁
Oh shit, 😱 the glass is empty I'm going to get another drink 

Thank you)this is very nice to hear)😍

Link to review