2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder/feedee. Stuffing. Tight clothes. Submissive. Intimacy chat. Weight gain. ~10 minutes

You and Casey have plans tonight to meet up with some family. She's plopped on the couch trying so hard to get her shorts buttoned, but it feels impossible. She sweetly asks you, her boyfriend, for help. You try so hard to button them over that massive gut, but they won't budge. Casey innocently talks about how she doesn't understand.... did they shrink in the wash or something? I mean sure, she has packed on quite a bit of weight since you started dating. All your friends and family are pretty concerned.... but it's not that bad right? Your girl loves to eat, you're simply enabling her purest desires. You both give up, the shorts are a lost cause. Casey's hungry. What a surprise. You start feeding her and she's loving every bite. She gets pretty full... I mean after all, you've already fed her a giant fattening breakfast. You love watching your hog indulge. You've made her too fat to even leave the house, nothing fits! No wonder everyone is worried. She went from being your fit little girlfriend everyone loved, to a fattened hog who everyone's worried about because she's rapidly gaining weight. You guys cancel your plans. Maybe that was your plan all along.... to keep her home to stuff her full. Oh well, guess you can get rid of those shorts now anyway. She won't be needing them anymore.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another fantastic video Casey!!! You are such a sexy, beautiful, gluttonous, lazy hog of woman. You would make anyone you are with both feeding and relationship one very lucky individual. If you keep eating like this and laying around, I am certain reaching 300lbs by the end of the year will be a piece of cake. Though you should eat a whole cake to celebrate. 😊

• Curvage Model
On 9/11/2020 at 8:31 PM, rw16 said:

What can I say? Every video I watch sends me deeper into a state of gratitude!! You are committed to this life. Thanks for being here!!!

Awwww thank you love! I always love your feedback ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.