2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder/feedee. Stuffing. Tight clothes. Submissive. Intimacy chat. Weight gain. ~10 minutes

You and Casey have plans tonight to meet up with some family. She's plopped on the couch trying so hard to get her shorts buttoned, but it feels impossible. She sweetly asks you, her boyfriend, for help. You try so hard to button them over that massive gut, but they won't budge. Casey innocently talks about how she doesn't understand.... did they shrink in the wash or something? I mean sure, she has packed on quite a bit of weight since you started dating. All your friends and family are pretty concerned.... but it's not that bad right? Your girl loves to eat, you're simply enabling her purest desires. You both give up, the shorts are a lost cause. Casey's hungry. What a surprise. You start feeding her and she's loving every bite. She gets pretty full... I mean after all, you've already fed her a giant fattening breakfast. You love watching your hog indulge. You've made her too fat to even leave the house, nothing fits! No wonder everyone is worried. She went from being your fit little girlfriend everyone loved, to a fattened hog who everyone's worried about because she's rapidly gaining weight. You guys cancel your plans. Maybe that was your plan all along.... to keep her home to stuff her full. Oh well, guess you can get rid of those shorts now anyway. She won't be needing them anymore.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgfa701

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey, I wanna feed you just as much as your lucky feeder - the eyes she gives and the moans she makes are so, so sexy - and she's only getting bigger

Link to review
fat_elf

A wonderful scenario. Delightfully maintained eye-contact to the camera/viewer/her feeder, while a pair of arms reach in from offscreen to the side and serve as yours. An initial attempt at fitting a pair of much too small shorts is swiftly abandoned in favour of simply staying home so you can keep feeding her and fattening her up. Clearly, not a difficult choice to make. Go and face your family's disdain at her being too fat for her clothes, or stay and get even fatter. The right choice is definitely made, I feel. 

Link to review
rw16

Casey! Another great video from our deliciously over fed star!! Another FATASTIC clip!! Keep it up.....like your weight. 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! I absolutely adore everything about this clip!! Perfect in every way as always from Casey. 

She’s continuing to make consistently brilliant and original content. Casey looks her fattest ever here! Which is really saying something lol. Her face is so full, her belly just mammoth and perfectly round and those boobs are spilling out her sexy lingerie! Gorgeous as always. 

Casey is supposed to be going on a date with her partner and family. But she literally has NOTHING to fit her. She can’t even attempt to try and fit into her jeans and her feeder is no help in that regard either. 

I think they made the right decision to stay and eat cookies instead 😉

Buy this clip now!! 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey goes full innocent on this and needs help. She can’t button her pants. You’ve been feeding her a good bit and it’s starting to show. Maybe they shrunk is the wash? Well Casey is so fat now she can’t even suck in. Big dinner with parents and she can’t fit into a single piece of clothing. So might as well stuff her. Super hot clip

Link to review
Guest ukfeeder0095

Could not resist buying when seeing how big Casey is looking. Tight clothes is always a win but theres something special about this video, must purchase.

Link to review
george7202

I dont usually buy videos but this video looked way too hot to not buy!! I mean it is Casey at the end of the day so you know being the fat pig she is, she's going to be so incredibly sexy! You can just see that look in her eyes, you know the look, the horny and want to be fed and fucked all day look, Casey's is on a different level. 

Link to review
Tastic1

Poor Casey has nothing to wear! Surely she hasn't become to fat for her last pair of shorts. 

Casey is supposed to be on the way to meet her family for dinner? What will she do? 😮

The only logical solution is to have her boyfriend stuff her silly with a box of cookies.

Tight Clothes?

Stuffing?

Denial?

Belly play?

Who knows if Casey will ever go out, or will she be forever outgrowing her clothes? 🐷

Link to review
sajber

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Love the video so 5 stars.

Love all the slapping and belly play as with all Caseys videos, maybe would have been interesting if you started in a denial and looking for excuses for not fitting and pushing your BF to squeeze you in them, it would have been 6 stars 🥰.

A wish would be if you could do a follow-up where he forces / pushes you to exercise ... just a role-play offcourse.

Keep up the great work.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Who wouldn't want to feed Casey after watching this HOT clip?! She is sooooo cute the way she talks and moves about as she eggs you on to feed and rub and grab her belly! Her eyes are completely captivating as well! What an amazing lovely lady! Thank you, Casey! 🥰

Link to review
jackal27

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

OMG this is shot at the best angle. So we all know by now that Casey’s commitment to eating/gaining is evident in her consistent updates. But seeing her overwhelming flab filled belly at this angle, almost underneath, while her feeder try’s unsuccessfully to fasten her beyond snug jeans is scalding hot! Seeing all her fat jiggle and ripple and plop as her belly resists the jeans, all the while Casey’s like if you can’t button them you might as well feed me more. Blows my mind how sexy she is here. 😍🔥🤯

Link to review
jpark786

Fantastic Video!!! You show how much of a incredibly sexy, beautiful, gluttonous, lazy hog of a Feedee/Girlfriend you would make anyone lucky enough not only to feed you but to be with you. That feeder in this video is one incredibly lucky man. He did a good job taking care of you in this video. Though I am certain you could have stuffed much more into that gut of yours like the ever growing hog that you are. 😍

Link to review
godstone45

Casey has done it again, fulfilling the fantasy of being her boyfriend, desperately struggling against her newly packed on girth. It's something to see!

Link to review