3 Screenshots

About This File

Watch BiggBlondie struggle as I jump, shimmy, and shake myself into two different pairs of old jeans that I can barely stuff my huge round belly into. Includes Full shots of my body in a thong, and my stomach overflowing my too tight pants. I also do a little dancing, bending over, and shaking my body all over so you can see all of my delicious rolls jiggle. You’ll definitely see what a workout it was for me just getting stuffed inside those jeans!! Not gonna lie, it left me quite aroused 😍

4BBC4F0D-A256-478C-A77D-913B712060C3.thumb.jpeg.81904cc2c506f8aa011e31bce08e146a.jpeg46CF3D7F-FA10-4CC5-BCE5-349211BBC4DA.thumb.jpeg.4c89541e8cfe11fabe15371ec74cde77.jpeg6F83315B-0E06-4720-823F-CB54C79F6A94.thumb.jpeg.da063414d89144bf047ee4f79d0c0142.jpeg72552FCF-3961-4F4A-A6C5-5A96B69EC00D.thumb.jpeg.765bebf85019e64101733f4a8bba5a39.jpeg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Frenchcookie

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I was not ready for that. If you think Blondie looks hot in pics, let me tell you, this is thousands time better in motion!

I can't believe how low her massive gut is hanging! The amount of jiggle is purely insane

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I’m so glad you enjoyed this video as much as I did making it! ❤️

Link to review
AZ_Guy_88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great Video, especially with you Struggling to put on your pants and button them. I'm pretty sure all fans that have been on Curvage have been waiting for years to see you in Video like this. You've gotten so big and beautiful that this made it totally worth the wait. 

Thank you so much for all of your love ❤️ I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review!! 

Link to review
Guest doughnutz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There is nothing better than watching a growing ssbbw struggle her way in to a pair of too small jeans. When you finally do get into them the muffintop they give you is incredibly sexy. May I ask what size those pants are? 

Of course! Those were size 24/26. As you can tell they’re pretty small on me. I usually wear leggings or yoga pants around the house so I didn’t realize how much I had outgrown them! I’m glad you enjoyed my clip ❤️

Link to review
bigboy1858

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic first video your belly hang is out of this world watching you struggle to squeeze and jiggle your belly into those pants was so damn sexy. As someone who has been around since you posted your first pics many years ago this video was truly mind bowing seeing how much bigger and sexier you are in full motion.

Thank you so much for reviewing my video, I’m so glad you enjoyed watching my belly flop and jiggle! ❤️

Link to review