My FIRST 10k Calorie Stuffing

$6.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Follow me throughout a delightfully gluttonous day where I consume 10,000+ calories!

Wake up with me early in the morning, still in my pajamas and sleepy eyed, ready to begin this delicious journey with a breakfast totaling 3660+ calories. Watch me eat until I'm ready to go back to sleep from all the effort of stuffing. . .What a work out!

Next comes lunchtime where I need to unbutton my shorts in order to continue eating my 2820+ calories of lunch - even needing to lay down in order to make my growing body more comfortable. Lunch, is where things become messy. . .

Lastly, watch me lay in a pile of wrappers and takeout boxes from my previous meals as I devour my final 4000+ calorie dinner, taking breaks to roll around and rub my stomach in awe of how much it has grown over the course of my magical day. . .

I have never counted calories before, so today is a first for me in my feedism lifestyle! If you love burps, belly rubs, enthusiastic eating, jiggly body parts, soft fat chat, bloating, growing and pushing a feedee to her absolute bursting point - this clip is for you! Join me on this perfect day of stuffing!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.