My FIRST 10k Calorie Stuffing

$6.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Follow me throughout a delightfully gluttonous day where I consume 10,000+ calories!

Wake up with me early in the morning, still in my pajamas and sleepy eyed, ready to begin this delicious journey with a breakfast totaling 3660+ calories. Watch me eat until I'm ready to go back to sleep from all the effort of stuffing. . .What a work out!

Next comes lunchtime where I need to unbutton my shorts in order to continue eating my 2820+ calories of lunch - even needing to lay down in order to make my growing body more comfortable. Lunch, is where things become messy. . .

Lastly, watch me lay in a pile of wrappers and takeout boxes from my previous meals as I devour my final 4000+ calorie dinner, taking breaks to roll around and rub my stomach in awe of how much it has grown over the course of my magical day. . .

I have never counted calories before, so today is a first for me in my feedism lifestyle! If you love burps, belly rubs, enthusiastic eating, jiggly body parts, soft fat chat, bloating, growing and pushing a feedee to her absolute bursting point - this clip is for you! Join me on this perfect day of stuffing!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

It's important to note this video is over an hour long. You probably won't be watching it in one sitting! Rather than a short, finely crafted clip, this is a long document of an entire day of gluttony. 

It's lovely watching Rosie eat and eat and eat and eat and EAT. She has an appetite like a bottomless pit and endless enthusiasm for stuffing her cute face. Eating all this much in one day is a real acheivment, and you can only imagine how full she was afterwards. Congratulations!!!

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

I keep trying to review this but I just made it past the first 12 donuts...I haven't even seen the rest of the 1.5hr+ long video but I know it's 5 stars based on the first 25mins lol. Super quality. Rosie is the best!!

Link to review
Lildevil

From start to finish this video was amazing! I was shocked Rosie could eat all that food. Can't wait to see her try this again in the future.

Link to review
Wolfie6644

This was really one of the best straight up ** clips I'd seen in a while. I had deleted my old Curvage account (I didn't last long, I came back pretty quick, Lol!) and this was the first new clip I bought.

Rose has an AMAZING appetite, she's gorgeous, can maintain an engaging conversation during a stuffing clip (not easy to do), is SUPER intelligent, weird, kinky, one of the few models that could probs do a legit stomp dance, has awesome taste in alternative and otherwise weird music, and is a SERIOUS feedee. 

She looks SERIOUSLY hot taking down  BIG stuffing ( with aplomb), she's taken this scene by storm, and she's looked like a million bucks while doing it.

We should all be much obliged.

bow bowing GIF

Link to review
Guest tumlover

One of the best clips from one of the best models on here!! 💞💞

Link to review
Matt_br

I think its your best clip this far !! You are so sweet and happy as always and really surpassed yourself with this giant stuffing!!

Guys and girls do not hesitate to buy this clip, it is well worth its price!

Can't wait to see more of you💜

Link to review
xTom420

This is such a hot video throughout you look gorgeous Rosie in all 3 stuffings ❤️ Lots of good angles and some decent burps throughout. I can’t believe how much you ate during the day !! aha this is such good value for money you’d be stupid not to buy this video tbh It costs about $1 for every 16 mins lol 

Link to review