2 Screenshots

About This File

20200829_192606.thumb.gif.ae64b79f2fb9e5c59d9857689c51cfc7.gifThe one thing that's surprised Kat the most, is just how turned on she gets when her feeder makes her jiggle. She can't help but moan in pleasure as he rubs her nearly naked body as she sits on top of him, and for once, they let the camera keep rolling. 

20200829_192606.gif

20200829_192456.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

2bitlover

Woah 😍 too much luscious fat for a guy like me to handle... ah, who am I kidding? KitKat can never have too much fat 😍😍😍 love how intimate it feels too! Awesome ☺️☺️☺️

Response from the author:

I was going to say... If you think it's too much now you're going to explode when I get to 250-300! 😜 

Thanks for the review 😘

Link to review
Guest MarkyJ18

Def a top ten download worthy, so erotic, grab it nowssss

Link to review
Guest grateful

I love couples playing out my favorite memories of fat appreciation. To say this clip is hot does not do it justice.

Usually I try to write clever and witty reviews aspiring to the Times or the Trib---but this is like the Daily or Post.

For the true feeder or feedee this clip is "barely legal".

It's all in the head and if you have the head for feeder/feedee "play with my fat" erotica this clip is for you.

If your curious whether KitKat is enjoying this or not one look will tell you your answer.

It is super stimulating to see this couple enjoy all the new fat they have created together.

The length is generous, and maybe "long" due to the strength of the material.

Thumbs up! 

Link to review