3 Screenshots

About This File

My Weightin Clip filmed exactly 1 week from the date of my first weightin here on curvage. Iv had this sat waiting to be edited for you since I was away for a few days..Β 

Watch me weight myself after 1 week of stuffing my face and actively trying to gain.. if you have seen my food eating videos, you will know i have eaten a ton of food !Β 

In thisΒ clip, I weight myself and give you my reaction. Im sorry its short, I had people around so I couldn't openly film.. i do plan to make a weight chatΒ video where ill talkΒ about me and my goals etc πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

Full HD 1920 x 1080 Video - 2Β mins long

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest jarhead78

What a cute, happy and exciting vid from the GORGEOUS Cookie! 😍

The sheer adulation she displays at her momentous gain, the cute smiles &Β lip-biting, in shock and amazement at her achievement are so endearing.

Highly recommended - buy this clip! ❀️

Link to review
1mini1

Here is the beautifully presented and curvaceous Cookie 😍 - And reporting on 'what a gain' in one week....

A short video detailing the results of some pretty impressive gorging over recent days. Looks like Cookie'sΒ body is set to pack on some serious weight at the moment - So hot!πŸ₯°

Β 

Β 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Response from the author:

mwaah ! Thank you for rating πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

Link to review
theseven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great gains for just one week, Congratulations to You 😍