Fried Chicken Pants Pop | Stuffing

$6.99

(8 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Belly Stuffing • Messy Eating • Slob • Burping • Pants Pop • Tight Clothes • Chugging • Belly Play • Navel Play ~ 35 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was CRAVING fried chicken so I decided to order a family sized bucket to eat all by myself 😈

Of course I couldn’t stop there…I added a large mashed potatoes, Large Mac and Cheese and large Fries to the mix as well!

Watch me eat this family sized meal in tight jean shorts until they just can't hang on anymore and POP open!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GarethV76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It would be a 4 star if the button pop was less forced & was just more natural, like I just feel if it was legit "pop" there would just be more of a burst & the button flying.. None the less still a great stuffing & the belly just glorious 😋👍

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

The amount that she eats is unreal!

It says a lot that the button pop when she was barely halfway done :D

And she goes until there is nothing left! 

There are not many who can match the appetite of Mochii!

Link to review

Wow, this vid is just perfect. Mochi is looking absolutely incredible with every pound she's gaining, and it really shows in this vid.  She really pulls off those jean shorts so well, they fit her really nicely and give her one of the sexiest muffin tops I've ever seen.  The camera work is also top notch, showing a bunch of awesome angles of Mochi's fat gut spilling out over those shorts as she shoves KFC down her gullet, talks about her gorgeous fat body, and grips up her beautiful belly.  I couldn't even finish it because of how hot it is tbh, it's a 35 minute vid for such a fair price.  Definitely recommend this, one of the best content creators on here!

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

Enjoyed 😜😍💗🐔🍗

Link to review
Guest Porky Princess

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is my first Mochii purchase and omg certainly not my last!! The way she devalues fried chicken is nobody’s business 😂 the button pop is phenomenal. This girl is seriously on fire!! 😍🔥 Loved the clip hun 💗

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Looking great!!

Still really would love to see you not able to fit through your door  or bed

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

I loved this video, Mochii!  First of all, your new apartment looks very comfortable, a perfect place to spend your life eating and growing!  You look like a blimp in those super tight shorts!  Your bulging topgut looks like you're wearing an inflatable inner tube around you at all times!  Your hair is fantastic in this video, and it frames your ever-chubbier face nicely.  I love it when you drink condiments (like the gravy) by itself... such a decadent act, consuming anything edible, just packing everything into your huge gut!  Love the button-pop of course!  Your upper inner thighs are getting thicker, both from the front and the back!  I love how you say you're so full, but you always keep eating until you can't breath, just like a good growing piggy should!  Those angry red stretchmarks are a testament to your stuffing, splitting your skin because you're growing so fast!  I'm definitely looking forward to your weigh-in on Sep 1! :)

Link to review
theseven

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Question : How to make happy a FatAdmirer ?

Answer : Buy and watch a Mochii Babii clips

This video is a masterpice, like all Mochii's video. She is a Legend

Link to review