08.27.20 Weigh-in and Measurements

$7.99

(9 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

E0CFCEE7-8A43-47AD-B9B0-9FF708D3E15A.thumb.gif.a38e484df386d1f705487f59b9d3caa0.gif
10D9788D-D2B2-487E-BA3F-C82B1D09BB26.thumb.gif.620edb5be0a477a6c8f6786c766812ea.gif
DE05B010-E1EB-4591-9F75-0D2F5496F2EC.thumb.gif.58920b247be011134df28ab6d9b0ce4d.gif

Weigh-in time once again! This months eating and lazing has yielded 4.25" of growth on my body. I've also gained a few pounds, but that's pretty obvious 😅 The weigh-in is POV style, and I have to suck my belly in to reveal my new weight. At the end, I tease in a t-shirt while cooing about wanting to be 200lbs.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

One of the best aspects of this video that immediately stands out as noticeable once the video starts up is just the make-up, lipstick, and hairstyle in this video. Besides seeing GoodGirlGrow's body it is great listening to her discusses her body gains. It is a major turn on. You will enjoy the camera angles in this video. You will love the camera angle she uses as she gets on the scale and she is required to bend over in order to see the weight number on the scale because her belly is in the way. You will also probably get turned on by how impressed she is by her own gains. GoodGirlGrow's makes some of the best model content because of her enthusiasm about gaining. GoodGirlGrows sounds so honest that it has you invested in her gains based on her enthusiasm. Nothing about what she says sounds really staged except maybe towards the end of this video; but even that sounds attractive. 

One thing I actually like about this particular video is the way the room is set up. I like looking at the counter area and seeing these different objects and books. It is like looking at a Where's Waldo book / Pixar film and looking for the hidden Easter eggs to determine what you can recognize in the camera frame. 

I would highly recommend this video. I don't think you will be disappointed because you will be impressed by GoodGirlGrow's gains as well as her enthusiasm. Her enthusiasm/honesty sell this video by itself. 

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! ❤️ I promise the end wasnt pre-prepared 😅 I got so horny I forgot how to fat chat lmao. I remember calling my feeder after he watched it and asking if he could tell I got too turned on to talk lol 

And I’m glad you like my counter :) I thought it would be fun to include because inevitably there are lulls during measurements. 

Link to review
mj3200

GGG does it again. I don't want to give away any details of the weigh-in figure, that wouldn't be fair, but it's and eye popper. Definately get this one if you are going for a video this weekend.

😘 you’re too sweet 

Link to review
darkwarrior

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a good girl, growing for us (and for yourself of course).  You know you're never going to be satisfied, right?  The bigger you get, the more you'll yearn to keep growing, the more you'll be a slave to your desire to grow.  230 will come (maybe by Christmas), and you'll find that it leaves you hungry for more.  345 will arrive, as your boobs need two hands to lift and your belly gets in the way of putting on clothes... and you'll say, "Please sir, I'd like some more".  Maybe 460 will leave you satisfied, as your breasts near watermelon size, your belly approaches your knees, and you start to need two chairs for those hips and that ass, but even then you'll probably find yourself wanting "dessert".

Flirty Reaction GIF by moodman

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️

Link to review

(Mugatu Voice) GGG is SO hot right now

Forreal though, you look fat as hell in this video.

And some of the things you're saying...like that talk about what other people think about you? Girl, it's like you're looking into my soul and shit?  Basically everything that you do is exactly what I'm paying for.  It's Money.  You're a feeder's(especially)/fa's/anyone who has a brain's dream come true.  Please, just keep doing what you're doing.

Like seriously, boys and girls, listen to me, this girl is on another level with this stuff.  I've never seen anything like it.  If you don't make this purchase, you honestly might be missing out on the fap of a lifetime.  

Wow! Thank you! My feeder jokes that I’m what happens when a 15 yo FA wakes up in a hot girls body ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved this video!  For all of your weigh-in videos, you start by jumping on-screen from the side, and I look for how much your belly jiggles... in this one, I noticed a definite extra level of jiggle below your belly button!  You have a  permanent double chin now.  I love your comment about "always burping, always digesting food"... just like a good piggy should!  I love how your belly shakes as you laugh on the scale!  I love how your belly bulges out of that t-shirt, it makes you look like such a fat girl now.  And I love your comment about wanting a larger/deeper belly button... you'll get there!  Keep eating like a full-time feedee, and you'll reach your goal of 230 by Christmas!  Good girl, grow :)

This made me smile and giggle so much 🙂 I love that you truly got to enjoy those exciting couple minute with me—that’s how it feels when I read your review, like you were there with me ❤️ Incredible to get to share this.

Link to review
Conjohn92

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Alright.. For all the FA's that have been waiting for this growing girl to reach obesity, time to start tuning in. It's noticeable how much GGG has filled out and It's clear that she's reached a point of fattness where this fetish can no longer be hidden. She's fat and this video shows off just how incredibly greedy she's been in the month of August. There is a fullness and heftiness in her body that seems ever present in this video. I would have described her as an overweight or chubby girl before, but there is no doubt that definition has changed to 'big girl'.

GGG is reaching a critical point. A point of no return. It's coming, and I don't think the eating habits she's picked up this year will allow her to stop herself from crossing it. Welcome to obesity, GGG. I'll see you at the next milestone. Keep up the good growing, big girl.

This video was hot. Check it out.

Unf... you pinched me right on the lower belly with this one, sir. Your words made me hyper aware of all the BMI altering fat I’ve put on myself. It’s exhilarating be an bona fide fat girl, obviously greedy and obese to everyone. You point out so flatly that I’m an FA only-figured girl now, and it feels so good.

Link to review
Jazzman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Any video with you is Five Stars.Your perfect proportion body and legs are simply Sublime. Your voice and descriptions are Also Perfect. 

Two suggestions. Announce the weight.I can't see it. Second suggestion. Measure your thighs higher.At their biggest part.Always at the biggest part.It takes away deviations from the previous month which obviously happened this time. You should probably even re measure and say how much you really gained because you missed it by being too low.

Your videos are absolutely the Best I have ever seen 

Thank you so much. You know I deeply appreciate you as one of my Day Ones ❤️

Sorry! It looked pretty clear on my screen.

I always measure the largest part of my thighs! I was a seamstress/tailor for several years, I got this down pat. The problem is, like I said in the video, I can’t *see* my thighs anymore 😂 I officially require a mirror to be able to see and measure the lower half of my body. I remeasured using a mirror and got the same number ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Link to review