4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Submission. Begging. Riding. Bouncing. Fat fantasy. Body exploration. Intimacy.  ~5 minutes

Casey BEGS you to make her fatter. She pleads with you to feed her and grow her body until she turns into the fattest pig. She wants you to grow her to a size where she must fully submit to you. Casey will rely on you for food and pleasure. Completely yours due to her size alone.... the purest form of submission there is. Watch in awe as this huge, out of shape hog attempts to ride what she wishes was you. Silly Casey, she gets so out of breath. Hogs can't move that fast. Casey looks absolutely enormous in this clip. It turns her on and she knows it turns you on even more. You want more.... more Casey. More of that gut, more of those chunky thighs, more of an ass to watch wobble behind her as she walks. So, please daddy, let's make Casey fatter. Afterall, she's been such a good little piggy. 🐷

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I cant get over you!!! You’re so fucking sexy and I’ve never seen someone with such piggy tendencies, the type of girl I need in my life! You are a true goddess and I would worship your fat every second of every day😍😍😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.