4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Submission. Begging. Riding. Bouncing. Fat fantasy. Body exploration. Intimacy.  ~5 minutes

Casey BEGS you to make her fatter. She pleads with you to feed her and grow her body until she turns into the fattest pig. She wants you to grow her to a size where she must fully submit to you. Casey will rely on you for food and pleasure. Completely yours due to her size alone.... the purest form of submission there is. Watch in awe as this huge, out of shape hog attempts to ride what she wishes was you. Silly Casey, she gets so out of breath. Hogs can't move that fast. Casey looks absolutely enormous in this clip. It turns her on and she knows it turns you on even more. You want more.... more Casey. More of that gut, more of those chunky thighs, more of an ass to watch wobble behind her as she walks. So, please daddy, let's make Casey fatter. Afterall, she's been such a good little piggy. 🐷

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

that lingerie is extremely hot and wow every word is just so sexy to listen to, perfect! 

Link to review
hgfa701

Casey this is unbelievably hot - I love how turned on you get by gaining and hope you'll continue to do so. Hot to know that by getting these vids we're feeding you 😉

Link to review
mikelitoris1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m almost in awe at this clip, the fact that this is one of your BUDGET clips is completely mind blowing to me, as this is easily one of the hottest clips I’ve ever bought from a model, every single second felt like it was worth a dollar. If you want to see an absolute hog for a low price, this is the vid for you, 5 outta 5.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

If you are on a budget and need something hot and heavy, then this is the video for you. This is the first of the short and sexy series that Casey goes full horndog hog. She is in some nipply lingerie that accentuates all the fat you want to see as she tells you how fat she wants you to make her, then she rides you. Truly amazing climactic stuff.

Link to review
Guest Chubbylover97

The only thing sexier than a feedee buldging out of lingerie is a feedee buldging out of her lingerie begging you to fatten her up and make her an even further food addicted fat hog!!!😍😍😍😍 this video is amazing 

Link to review
NikeLove1986

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Short vid but yet sweet and so sexy... Another reason why Casey is top tier model material. I know if you saw the screen caps for this you will definitely want too see this clip ! Lol its just to hot not to have 😍💙🖤

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Casey, this is an absolute SEXY masterpiece! ;) This is your new HOT hog standard! Casey is completely irresistible! Every time she tells me something that I love about her or that I want to do to her, I'm just in total agreement. She is so fucking hypnotic and with the perfect eyes, how could she not be?! You are a Goddess of Fat, my Darling! Destined to grow bigger and bigger and bigger! Towards the end, Casey demonstrates sex as she rides you, moaning all the way and it's easily one of the hottest things I've ever seen and heard! Her entire fat body is just POPPING out of the tiny lingerie! Her boobs and belly especially can not be contained! She is a bouncing ball of lard and only getting fatter! Yes to everything you suggested in this clip, Casey! Buy this clip IMMEDIATELY! You won't regret it and she will get FATTER and HORNIER!!! 😍

Link to review
pgtip00

Casey's raw sexual energy bursts out of screen ... again! The utter desire in her voice as she begs to be made bigger and fatter and heavier, to be made the ultimate gluttonous pig... if that does hit you where it matters, call the coronor - cos you're dead! 

Link to review
MoreDrinksLessLights

So ridiculously hot. It's obvious that Casey is so into piling on the weight and getting fatter and it always shows in her videos. This one is no different. That genuine love of pushing herself further into obesity makes her already sexy videos even better!

Link to review
Bellend69420

Hot as fuck!!! You are one truly obese hog and I can’t wait to see you grow even huger!! You have the heart of a true piggy and you will go down as the sexiest feedee in history!! I love you and your videos and I hope you keep blessing us with you gorgeous face, stunning voice and incredible fat gut for many many year to come! Stay fat and stay beautiful you stunning girl😍🥵❤️

Link to review