Embarrassing Stories and a Skin Tight Shirt

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

My mom got me this shirt from San Francisco and she wants to see it on me during our next visit! 

I try the shirt on, and tell you a few weight related embarrassing stories involving friends and family.

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We're treated to seeing Taytay's tummy in a surprisingly large orange t-shirt, looking like a huge, round pumpkin. She talks about a few embarrassing conversations that her growing gut has gotten her into. Short and sweet.

Link to review
dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video highlights the planet's most attractive, sexiest muffin top and love handles. What a gorgeous body. You'll love how Taytay's belly button shows though this t-shirt. Check it out.

Link to review

This is an insightful update video about how various family members and neighbors view TayTay at her current size. This is a pretty good video. TayTay shows off her body at various angles that present how attractive she is now while trying on an orange San Francisco shirt that shows off her body type.  I would recommend this video because it does provide insight plus show off TayTay's body in various angles that show off how pretty she is. I think the video ends too short because I would have liked to have heard more stories. But I think this worked because this is a reasonable price considering the length of the video. It is a video that feels like 3 minutes but goes by so quickly. 

Link to review