8 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a little over 1 whole year since i decided to stop dieting, worrying about my weight and just giving in to whatever food cravings and urges i had 

As you can see, my new lifestyle choice has done a number on my body... blubbery fat has consumed my entire body, from my ankles all the way up to my face; Everything is bigger.  

Watch me measure my thighs, hips, waist and chest then talk about what the future will eventually bring now that i'm addicted to this new life.  
I get so turned on from measuring myself i decided to also oil up and play with my growing belly and cavernous belly button.  

Just thinking about it gets me wet 💦

First Documented Measurements: September 2019
591956381_2019-09-05015933_355.thumb.JPG.83fc891c89376d594da44e9d0f7de936.JPG

Skinnier days for reference

8524CDEE-AD71-4A33-95EC-B075F258CF2B.thumb.JPEG.fb793e749723ba694cfc99e073a7b4c5.JPEG

*Lots of talking

Other Files from BayAreaFluph

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Well, this video has it all. Lots of good commentary, some LOUD belly noises, and tons of up close belly button fun! Can’t wait to see what videos Fluph comes up with next. Preferably with more dialogue as I love to listen to her talk! 

Link to review