11 Screenshots

About This File

That i am on a fattening quest to become massive and completely huge ussbbw, it is no secret, i have done it all, weight gain shakes, stuffings, even started my six thousand calories a day project, eating for me is my passion, my addiction, and so it is gaining weight. Feeling my body grow, my clothes getting tighter, my body changes, how my shape and my body reacts at every new pound. I just can never get enough of it, i ALWAYS want more! more of me, more food, more poundage on my body and more mass for you to enjoy. 

But as always, i want more! I want you to see, to behold and be part of my journey, my growing, fattening and ever expanding quest. So, come with me, come find out how much i changed, how much i gained, how much my body has grown and expanded with every calorie i consumed during this quarantine! Come see how people are reacting after gazing upon my beautiful size.

Aren't you curious too about how much i pilled on and changed?

I am dying to know!

This is my absolute biggest video ever! 23 minutes of pure fat talk and my weight in! I will tell you about what happened to my other scale and how people are reacting upon seeing me after so long and how much i am currently weighting! 

This video has a bit of everything! I eat while i fat chat, i play with my belly and i weight myself

Not only that, everything is subbed in english, so come check every detail of how people are reacting upon my huge gain!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
theseven

You are and wonderfull and sweet women, and your gaining is just fabulous. Keep gaining Ana, you are a perfect BBW 

Link to review
siegharthsama

Vídeo sensacional Ana, ver uma BBW falando português é muito bom. Queria que isso fosse comum.

Seu corpo é uma obra de arte, linda demais. 

Link to review
ms06zaku

Great video Anna you really ballooned over the last few months can't wait to see what the future holds.

Link to review