4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Weight gain denial. Bottom pop. Ripped clothes. Tight clothes.  ~14 minutes

Today's the day! When quarantine began, Casey matched on Tinder with the sweetest guy! They've been talking for MONTHS and FINALLY get to meet each other tonight on their first date. They have so much in common. They both love fitness, healthy eating, and staying in shape. Casey is getting dolled up for her date and goes to put on her favorite dress but damn.... ugh, it must've shrunk in the wash. There's no way she could've gained weight.... RIP - the sleeve tears off from Casey's fattened arms. POP - a button flies off caused by Casey's bulging gut. She's so confused. She's always been so skinny. I mean sure, there were a few cheat meals here and there... Casey tries again and puts on a new skirt. She's confident this will fit, it's a size 16 and was huge on her before quarantine. She crams that gut in there that she's still in denial about and RIP - the button hole tears. POP - the button pops off. What is going on?! Did Casey really pork up that much in quarantine?! She texts her date and cancels... she can't let him see her like this. She decides to order some grub hub instead. 🤷‍♀️

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.