Big KFC Stuffing

$10

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I woke up with a terrible KFC craving, so called at 10 A.M. to order a delivery. You will be able to see the how excited and happy  this fat whale feels right after a good stuffing (believe me, it's pure adrenaline). Once the food arrives, I begin to swallow non-stop, drinking not only the drink that came with the two menus I ordered, but also almost a whole liter of soda. As an extra, I ordered some spicy wings that left me exhausted. In the end I needed to take off my clothes because there is no better feeling than stuffing yourself with your naked belly showing and hanging. Then I try to move and move to find a comfortable position but ... it seemed impossible being that bloated and full. 

Other Files from Amanda Rosie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

I love how you've taken to the fatty life style. Your best eating segment was when you were tearing through the chicken wings and your burping was also great, but what really steals the show in this clip are all the different camera angles of your gorgeous flabby belly in motion - This is a must see!👀😍👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Your feedback helps me to make better content! Mil gracias and kisses from Spain! ❤️

Link to review
SonofThomp

Phenomenal, loved how you devoured that KFC! Also, love how big you’re getting. The stretch marks are a telltale sign of how much of a pig you’ve been! 

Response from the author:

Oh my Gawd! Gracias! You made my day ❤️

Link to review