Casually Curious

$5

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's a sunny afternoon and I'm enjoying the view from my hotel room. No, I don't mean what's outside the window I'm sitting next to 😉 I mean this close up view of what I've done to my body. It's getting so hard to remember that I was thin... even if it was just a few short months ago. Sit with me while I show you where all these new pounds of fat have settled. I suck in and flex for you and ask sheepishly, "I'm flexing my abs, can you tell?”

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍❤️

Link to review
Guest grateful

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love all of GGG's material....the inevitable fattening of this beautiful woman is such a pleasure to watch.

Her gentle, soft spoken patter and innocent little questions disarm my brain and then her fat takes me hostage.

Gorgeous, a true feedee and brilliant---it's a combo that gets me every time.....

If you haven't seen her before---or if you haven't seen this one----do not hesitate to put up the modest fee to see her at her best!  😍❤️🥰

Response from the author:

You’re so sweet!!! Omg! Thank you 🙂

Link to review
DangOhDang

Absolutely hypnotizing. GGG is growing at a fantastic rate, her belly and thighs and fat pussy bouncing up and down in such a means that her exhaustion and sexual frustration build to an absolutely ball-busting crescendo. Marveling upon her stretch marks and new bulging belly, one wonders what will happen when she gains another 100 pounds, the only suitable next step in GGG's journey. We're all waiting, ready to fuck that naval and gaze at this growing goddess til the cows come home.

This, uhhh, made me really horny ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Link to review
Avataг

Easy five stars...again... B) GGG's flexing her abs in this clip. I mean, that's what she said. There's no way you can tell if she really did flex, other than putting her in a real-time MRI, I guess. Wonder why that is? She's fat, man, fat as fuck. Expect that fat chick to bounce up and down like when she's riding your Master John Goodfellow. Recommendation to buy! ^_^

do it GIF

Oh, Melvin, you always strike the perfect balance between mean and sweet 😘

Link to review