8 Screenshots

About This File

Shar dances. Trying on a pair of shorts, Shar shows off her body and wide ass from all angles. She jiggles and bounces.

Shar stuffs pizza.. she chugs pop.. burping & dropping her heavy belly onto the worktop from all angles. 

Shar finally shows off her bloated belly.

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

APLovescurvy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hard to say which part of this amazing clip is the best. However two sections stand out in my opinion.

In the first one Shar bounces all his wonderfully juicy body topless. Her hands and nails on her topless boobs give even more amazement. 😋Her underwear bisects her hips in a glorious way, splitting that beautiful soft lard and struggling to contain it from just exploding out 🔥. In the second one Shar stuffs herself and bounces in her beautiful Sky-blue dress, jiggling her swaggering belly. You will not be disappointed, as always. 🥰

Link to review
hwomannumber4

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Great video very sexy, but I was pulled out of it too frequently by the camera going out of focus for extended periods of time and Shar leaving the frame. 

Link to review
nickpaps

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again great sexy outfit!  I think what makes Shar so amazing is that she absolutely knows what we all want to see.  She gives some love to her big round ass in this video as well at the 12:00 minute mark, in addition to a great angle of Shar from above stuffing her face at the 4:30 minute mark.

In a few of her most recent videos she has little snippets of her in a different outfit and background although much appreciated as we get to see a little more of Shar in something else, doing something else sometimes I wish we could for  get a whole video in that outfit.  I wonder if they are videos that she thought were not good enough to upload in their entirety 

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar’s back in a big way. And Shar’s back(side) is way big. 😛

Shar show’s she can really make her butt groove as she works up her appetite for pizza, pop, and cake. After stuffing herself she’s looking too full to dance now so the only shaking going on is from her fat belly as she plops it on the table and he growing butt and thighs as they overflow her chair. 

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

❤️

Response from the author:

❤️

Link to review
xTom420

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video is so hot it has lots of ass and belly play 🍑 I can’t believe how big what has gotten now compare to when she started. I highly recommend getting this video for the price it’s a great video 💯

Link to review
extrabig

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Shar’s ass has grown an extraordinary amount in recent weeks!  Her body continues to grow bigger and bigger and sexier and sexier.  Her entire body is on display in this clip and between all the slow motion edits and stuffing you will love this clip.  

Link to review
Matty_

11 of 12 members found this review helpful 11 / 12 members

Using both hands to insatiably shove pizza in-between her sultry enhanced lips, Shar, barely able to breath at one point,  just utters the words “i’m a pig” as her blown-up tummy keeps expanding and becomes tighter as she continues to stuff her greedy face senseless 😳😏

Sitting her ever-widening ass down, she spreads out, overflowing the stool, her fat ass taking up so much space 😳 I’d love to be crushed underneath your heavy, WIDE ass, whilst you eat Shar, awesome clip as always 🙌🏻

7F7946CB-31C6-48D4-8E42-EAF7917FA3B9.jpeg

5214D30E-0132-4E3B-B5C6-FF01603E82C7.jpeg

1152DEA7-8582-4841-89CC-BC341C7C9A42.jpeg

Link to review
Ukboi87

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

This video has EVERYTHING!! 😍 And I mean, everything 😉 how Shar constantly manages to set new standards with her videos is amazing, each video seems better than the last and each video has its own unique flavour! Just the amount Shar eats would be a full time job, never mind thinking of new clip ideas and filming them!! Such a transformation from the woman who joined curvage a short few years ago to the Goddess we have now! We are not worthy!! 😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Shar is back with a brand new vid, it has something for everyone. Shar’s 🍑 is looking WIDE and is right in front of your face 😍 and in slowmo. Also shar’s big bloated belly is on display as she jiggles it and slaps it down on the worktop. If you like burping like me, shar has got you covered here to, plenty of them as she chugs down pop while stuffing down pizza slices and one massive piece of cake. Seriously she is always eating 😊 check this vid out now.

Link to review
Cake0nCake

21 of 22 members found this review helpful 21 / 22 members

Another phenomenal video by Shar. This video is mainly focused on Shar's belly and ass🍑, filled with plenty of belly play, lip smacking and moaning, throughout the vid. I also love the outfit choice for the vid.

The video starts off with a lot of ass🍑 (jiggling, and dancing). The video continues with shar eating pizza🍕 and drinking pop, witch results in a lot of burping. After shar finishes eating her pizza🍕 she shows of her belly with many angles including flopping her belly on to the counter in slow motion and regular speed, and there's lot of belly smacking and grabbing through out the video. Once shar finishes showing her belly off. She moves onto dessert and devours some sweats. Then to finish the video off shar jumps up and down in a chair with only a bra and panties👙, witch comes with even more jiggling. This vid also includes a couple of surprises🍈🍈
The only complaint with this vid, is that the video goes out of focus a few times throughout the video. But still is a great well rounded😉 video, filled with a bit of everything that Shar is known for.

20200824_174842.jpg

20200824_174751.jpg

20200824_175230.jpg

Link to review
rrmmss

9 of 11 members found this review helpful 9 / 11 members

My favorite type of content 😍 belly play, I have been misssing it a lot and definitely looking forward to more standing up, full body belly content, specially with that blue bikini at the end 😍😍😍 definitely a must buy if you like Shar's belly

Link to review