2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Stuffing. Belly play. Greediness. Denial. Fat shame.  ~13 minutes

Casey used to be the top Girl Scout in her group... well, until recently. Casey shares the news with you that today, she was kicked out of Girl Scouts. Her mean leader kicked her out because Casey *accidentally* ate all 50 boxes of cookies she was supposed to sell. Casey didn't mean to eat the cookies..... Casey was told that her uniform doesn't fit her anymore either. How rude! They're crazy. Casey struggles to cram that bulging gut into her skirt to prove everyone wrong. Since she's out of cookies now, Casey dives into some sugary cinnamon bread and makes the entire thing disappear in minutes as she tells you alllllll about how maybe, just maybe it did start to get out of control.... Maybe, just maybe, Casey did eat all those cookies. And maybe she liked it. Maybe Casey felt that belly swelling with fat and didn't want it to stop. She knew she was turning into the greediest Girl Scout all along and now there's no turning back. Cute little Casey - once the best Girl Scout ever - now a swollen hog who can't stop cramming cookies into her enormous belly. Oh well :)

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Keep on gorging on your own supply, let everyone see how much of a greedy, gluttonous, lazy, insatiable hog of a Girl Scout you really are. Make sure that gut keep on growing with each box and each binge you put yourself through because you just can't help yourself. Can you?! I don't think so. 😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.