2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Stuffing. Belly play. Greediness. Denial. Fat shame.  ~13 minutes

Casey used to be the top Girl Scout in her group... well, until recently. Casey shares the news with you that today, she was kicked out of Girl Scouts. Her mean leader kicked her out because Casey *accidentally* ate all 50 boxes of cookies she was supposed to sell. Casey didn't mean to eat the cookies..... Casey was told that her uniform doesn't fit her anymore either. How rude! They're crazy. Casey struggles to cram that bulging gut into her skirt to prove everyone wrong. Since she's out of cookies now, Casey dives into some sugary cinnamon bread and makes the entire thing disappear in minutes as she tells you alllllll about how maybe, just maybe it did start to get out of control.... Maybe, just maybe, Casey did eat all those cookies. And maybe she liked it. Maybe Casey felt that belly swelling with fat and didn't want it to stop. She knew she was turning into the greediest Girl Scout all along and now there's no turning back. Cute little Casey - once the best Girl Scout ever - now a swollen hog who can't stop cramming cookies into her enormous belly. Oh well :)

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

so hot to see Casey struggle with her skirt and then eat even more throughout the clip! extremely hot! ❤️ 

Link to review
joeforbid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

the idea of this video is perfect and she looks unbelievable in the role 😍

Link to review
pgtip00

Another terrific clip from our favorite hog. Casey keeps up the premise of being sad at being kicked out of the Girl Scouts for eating all the cookies but once she starts stuffing, she just gets lost in the pleasure of pigging out and the innocence quickly morphs into Casey's trademark sexiness. She can't help but rub that big fat belly in pure bliss at stuffing her face once again. Up to her usual very high standard. Another winner! 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

This is maybe Casey’s hottest clip ever, and given how hot Casey’s clips always are that is really saying something. Casey is playing the role of a Girl Scout who has just been kicked out the group for eating all the cookies she was to sell and because she got too fat her uniform. How unfair is that?! Casey looks utterly incredible in her uniform. She is fatter, and sexier than ever. Her bit bulbous belly is so flabby. Her boobs look great and those chins are expanding by the video. 

Probably the best thing about the clip is how Casey deludes herself in it. She really thinks that she hasn’t put on weight or that her uniform still fits. So funny but sexy too! 

the whole clip is worth it for when Casey ‘fastens’ up her uniform resulting in the one of the thickest and sexiest flab rolls you will ever see. Amazing! 

Treat yourself this weekend and buy this clip! 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The amazingly beautiful Casey is back again and this time is a fattened greedy girl scout who just wants to eat ALL the cookies. She initially wanted to sell them like everyone else but just couldn't resist and ended up eating every single last one in every single box! She is very shy and denies all of this at first, but in the end admits to her greed and that she is the fattest naughtiest girl scout! If you love cute role play, this is the clip for you! Love you, Casey! ;) 

Link to review
jpark786

Casey is by far the hottest over age Girl Scout I have ever seen. If she was selling girl scout cookies, I would buy them all and make sure every last one goes into that big fat gut of hers. How else is everyone suppose to know that she is the greediest, fattest, laziest, and sure as well sexiest Girl Scout Hog of them all. Keep on gorging of these calorie filled cookies and packing on those pounds to make sure everyone knows. 😍

Link to review
Tastic1

Casey definitely earned her Hog Badge. Poor girl to eat just wants to eat cookies, is that so wrong? It was only 50 boxes.

Very hot video of consisting of RP and and a continuous stream of food. She keeps eat like it is nothing!! Amazing work. :) 

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this theme one because I’ve always enjoyed Girl Scout cookies and two because if Casey was the one asking me to buy Cookies  in front office the grocery, there’s no way I could turn her down with hot as she looks in this clip. A classic case of fatty denial progressing realization and acceptance that being fatter and eating more feels better. I love how much more Casey’s double chin is coming in now and seeing her huge belly stretch far beyond the capacity o that Girl Scout uniform she’s wearing as Ashe talks about how she couldn’t resist stuffing more cookies into her hungry gut. Such a great scene 😍👍

Link to review
Guest Ljj

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Cute, Petite Girl Scout Casey turned herself into hot, fat hog scout Casey. Watch as Casey stuffs her face and denies any weight gain. Watch her struggle in that little uniform and pretend it still fits while simultaneously struggling to zip it up over her gut 

Link to review
shmedly45

Unbelievably naughty video starring the beautiful Miss Casey. She gets so into her roll as an over fed girl scout who can’t help but outgrow her uniform. 

So amazing to witness her wonderful dedication to growing even bigger. It is almost uncontrollably sexy to watch and listen to this big beautiful babe slap her bulging belly!

Another must watch. 

Link to review
NikeLove1986

Sexiest girl scout vid i seen in a long time wow ! How did you manage to button that skirt lol... You never disappoint in any of your vids ! This is so f n hot mist watch. I also got a badge for you THE ALL MERRITT COOKIE BADGE 🎖

girl scout cookies lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Link to review