8 Screenshots

About This File

Cheese danish is one of her favorite pastries and Ms MacNCheese is eager to get started.  With a suggested serving size of 8 people, she's happy to have finally found an appropriate sized danish for her growing appetite.  She's warmed it up to melt the icing, and the cheesy center is nice and gooey - Enjoy, she does!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Ms MacNCheese looks absolutely gorgeous in this video, and she devours an entire family-size cheese danish like it's an afternoon snack. It's no wonder her belly is looking so round these days and her boobs are threatening to bust out of her tops. Some fantastic belly grabbing and jiggling as well.

Response from the author:

I was SO shocked myself. When I had one a couple weeks ago, it was difficult to finish. This was went down too easy, like it was a drop in the bucket! I was barely starting to get full! The girls have been dying to make an appearance, it's true. Thank you as always for the review and purchase! ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Here, as always @Ms MacNCheese looks amazing, and if it is possible she looks even more BOOTYful than her last weigh in!!

Her capacity as definitely increased these past months as she ploughs through the danish like it is a snack, it is truly a sight to behold.

She can't keep her hands of her growing belly giving some fantastic belly play. 

Response from the author:

I'm amazed at how much my capacity and body has expanded in the last 2 months!! We've really gotten somewhere and quickly! I love how soft my belly is lately. Thank you so much for your support and feedback!! ❤️ 

Link to review