3 Screenshots

About This File

You've been doing an amazing job filling me up I wanted to thank you by making tonight a little hotter! 

I ordered some cute kitty stockings online...but I guess I got the wrong size?? Omg I didn't realize how quickly I've been gaining! It's okay I have a back up...it's a "one size fits most"...up to 160 pounds 😳 I'm still in the "most" right??

At the end I couldn't help but play with my belly and explore my bellybutton. It's not something I've really done before, but I can see the appeal 😉

Maybe this is something we can explore more later 💋

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow this clip is mesmerizing!! Watching you tearing down to your show off your juicy thighs and belly was so hot!! 🥵 That belly looks like it just wants to pop out and hang! I can easily watch this over and over again. This clip is a must buy 10/10. Highly recommend it 🙌🏻 Lionlily is so underrated right now. This is only the beginning 

Response from the author:

Ahhh 😍😍😍😍 Thank youu for that review!!!! It was so fucking hot, ripping them drove me crazy. The first ones were so tight when my inner thighs popped it surprised me how turned on I got ☺

Link to review
joebu8453

Loved it all - the outfit (Especially the sweater!), the jiggles, the belly hang - all of it!

Link to review