4 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone!

I am so exited to finally publish my next big video and photo set! This video was so much fun to make and has a lot going on so let me explain what you are in for!

I was stuffing my face for the first time in a while (shocking, I know) and got totally carried away... After I had realized how much I was already bloating I felt that I had to start filming!

The video begins after I had already devoured a large breakfast and had just finished up a huge double patty burger for lunch.  This video has a very big SUCK IN AND PUSH OUT theme! Be ready to see me do my best to pull in so many pounds of food back into my body until I can't hold it in and let out my huge gut!!  Enjoy a great deal of slow belly play while I perform a variety of belly push outs and suck ins at different speeds for you viewing pleasure!

Now later in the video, I just felt so inspired... I decided I HAD to throw in a whole LIQUID CHUGGING sequence! Midway through the video enjoy watching me chug a whole quart of liquid on top of my already heavy gut! Enjoy the sounds of chugging while I moan and BURP, forcing the liquid on top of all the food already in me!  My tight water balloon belly receives some much needed belly rubs as I relax and belch!

After the chugging I had thought I was all wrapped up filming but the extra craving hit me late in the evening...  Without hesitation I'm grabbing another meal from the fast food drive through.. I force it down.. retire to my bed.. and finish filming one last suck in/push out sequence with my biggest belly of the month...

To Summarize:

Enjoy -131- pictures of belly modeling from this stuffing!

This video features the RESULTS of a large belly stuffing across several meals, some food is present in the photo set, but are not a main feature in the video. 

This video features a full LIQUID CHUGGING sequence where I quickly down a quart of liquid while moaning and burping!  This is on top of all previous food and bloats me even further!

The primary theme of this video is BELLY PLAY with a lot of sucking in and pushing out my stuffed belly!!

I hope you enjoy the new package! let me know what you think!

Other Files from HungryBrooke

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest hl54321

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another fantastic video from Brooke! You can tell she is stupidly stuffed and adds to it even more with a litre chug. Loved hearing the moans and you saying how full you were. Talking always adds to the video in my opinion. Would have been nice to have seen some standing up shots in the video but on the whole another brilliant clip! Loving the longer vids, can't wait to see how stuffed you get in the next one! Well worth the purchase ❤️

Link to review
Guest Reece Smalgan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@HungryBrooke does it again! The included video shows her gently massaging her round, stuffed belly and playing with her deep bellybutton. She shows off just how big and hungry her bottomless belly really is. 

HungryBrooke is my favorite belly model and the big reason why I joined the belly community. She outdoes herself with each new stuffing and raises the status quo for what it means to have a stuffed tummy. Thank you @HungryBrooke once again! Hopefully someday I can be the next meal in her big belly 😄

Link to review
Borghen

Brooke is one of my favourite stuffers on this website because, in spite of her slim figure, she can fill her belly to gigantic proportions (we are talking about second pregnancy trimester).

This video is over 14' long and tick every box in the belly stuffing fetish: moaning, belching, sucking in & pushing out, rubbing, complaining.

Worth every cent.

Link to review