Family Reactions | Fat Chat + Cake Shake

$6.99

(28 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Family Reactions • Fat Chat • Embarrassing • Belly Play • Cake Shake • Chug ~ 6 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me discuss how my family AND my feeders family reacted to my over 100 pound gain! All while I chug down a large cake shake! 😏 

As many of you know I have put on a TON of weight in a VERY SHORT amount of time..

Almost 100 pounds in 3 months and probably even more since then...in all that time I haven't seen my family at all!

I never video chatted either, only phone calls and texts so they truly had NO IDEA how big I have gotten...

But in order to move into my new apartment I needed their help, so it was finally time for them to see the new me and boy was it interesting 😅

Not only did my family see all my new fatness but my feeders family was there as well...and they haven't seen me in years!

Overall it was a pretty embarrassing experience...but I'm not going to lie it was pretty hot as well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

(Note: This is a fat chat + chugging, we did try to get content of my family during the move but it didn't work out for various reasons unfortunately)

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Frenchcookie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Imagine your hottest weight gain fantasy ever, only it's real. Well this is this vid.

Also, as it was the first one I bought from Mochii, I first watch her very first vid here. Even though I've seen all her pics, when I switch from the first to the other I was in shock. So I can only imagine her family's reaction...

Link to review
Mrfreeze

Wow, cant imagine your parents face when they saw you 😍😍😍. Please dont stop gaining, cant wait to see you at 400lbs by the end of the year 😍😍

Link to review
aastark

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Thanks for the insights and congrats on the move. Looking beautiful 😍

Link to review
theseven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video Mochii

Link to review
fitgurl8

Thanks for sharing your experience! Very informative. Wishing you well in your familial relationships moving forward. Curious to know what's in the shake

Link to review
over_18

You are so incredibly beautiful. This story was so hot!

Link to review
iwouldnot

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Looking amazing with the extra weight. Super embarrassing story!

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

Looking great 😍😍😍

Looking forward to a much bigger you ♥️♥️♥️

Link to review
AHilter

Another great video that has been highly anticipated. I wouldn't say it disappoints. Thanks!

Link to review
deadpeople2009

Can't wait for Christmas for another 50 lbs surprise. 

Link to review
jojokojo

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Exactly what it says on the tin and that’s not even the best part. 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

I've been waiting for this video since Jun 13 :)  Sounds like your family and his family are shocked, but puzzled, and not willing to ask many questions other than "are you pregnant?".  So now that you've gotten over this somewhat embarrassing episode, you're all clear to redouble your eating and gaining!  I mean, you're already HUGE in their eyes, so getting more HUGE probably won't be that much of a shock to them going forward.  I look forward to seeing just how HUGE you're going to get over even just the next few months!  And you are looking so beautiful, like a big baby girl sucking on her bottle... gotta keep eating and growing, Babii :)

Link to review
SodamFat

Wow! What is his/her name & when is your due date? 😂 looking gigantic, wonder what your family will say when you are up another hundred pounds by Christmas?

Link to review
diesel814

Can’t wait to see what another 100 pounds looks like..

Link to review
Jackho27

You are looking amazing! Can’t wait to see how much you grow from now on! 

Link to review
Mario1

Wow. I can't wait for your families reaction when you gain even more.

Link to review
holaholaw

Great video, strongly recommend

Link to review
ZF777

Hearing the reactions of both sides of the family, and how you played it off was wonderful. Cant wait to see eventually the part two of this, when you double the gain. 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

It's like a whole different level on how fast you have gotten so obese. You look considerably fatter in every video! It is an impressive gain.

Link to review
jpark786

Amazing story, would have loved to see it play out. But your telling of it is just as good if not even better. Just imagine how they will they react once you hit 300lbs, 350lbs,400lbs and beyond. Will just have to keep backing on the pounds to that sexy body of yours to find out. 😍 

Link to review