Family Reactions | Fat Chat + Cake Shake

$6.99

(28 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Family Reactions • Fat Chat • Embarrassing • Belly Play • Cake Shake • Chug ~ 6 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Watch me discuss how my family AND my feeders family reacted to my over 100 pound gain! All while I chug down a large cake shake! 😏 

As many of you know I have put on a TON of weight in a VERY SHORT amount of time..

Almost 100 pounds in 3 months and probably even more since then...in all that time I haven't seen my family at all!

I never video chatted either, only phone calls and texts so they truly had NO IDEA how big I have gotten...

But in order to move into my new apartment I needed their help, so it was finally time for them to see the new me and boy was it interesting 😅

Not only did my family see all my new fatness but my feeders family was there as well...and they haven't seen me in years!

Overall it was a pretty embarrassing experience...but I'm not going to lie it was pretty hot as well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

(Note: This is a fat chat + chugging, we did try to get content of my family during the move but it didn't work out for various reasons unfortunately)

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Amazing story and even more amazing telling of it. Keep packing on the pounds and the stories of their eactions will just keep getting better as you reach 300lbs, 350lbs,400lbs and beyond. 😍

Guest daleanator

Posted

I dont know if I've ever heard of a human ever gaining this fast. You will have doubled your size by the end of the year, which is insane.

This video was a long time coming, Mochii, and I'm glad to hear you're over the hump with your family and ready to kick your gain into high gear!!

Guest Feeder1038

Posted

Really hot ♥️☺️☺️

Looking forward to the next reaction video, weigh in, workout, stuffed workout video!!! Force feeding video😍😍😍😍

An so much more

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.