3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey 🥰😍  

In this short clip, I introduce you to my jiggling belly and show you the tight jeans that have been desperately holding in my belly today! You can see the red marks where my belly has been trying to get out after stuffing it and the little hole in the back where my booty was trying to escape. I'm so full and have more eating to do this evening at a family gathering with a buffet, I can't wait to stuff myself again already and see what my family have to say about how much food I eat and my growing belly 😳

You can hear the floorboards creaking underneath me as I jiggle around 🤭 

I've got some proper content coming for you this week, but I just wanted to share a short clip of my little podgey belly for you to introduce myself 🥰😘 

Hope you enjoy, please let me know what you think! 

Jai 

Xox

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

A great first video! You have a great shape and it was really hot seeing you trying to fit into your jeans! This type of content is the best to me and I hope we can see more in the future!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! 

Link to review
Guest B and B

I didn't think you were so thick and so jiggly 😍, uh it's an incomparable happiness to see your whole body jiggle, with your belly folds so conspicuous and passing over your clothes, your panties sinking into your love handles and your super fat belly  😍, you don't even look like you've been a fitness model, we even see the jeans mark on your soft belly what happiness😜

Link to review
>_< 0_0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was great for a first video! Seeing you try to button your jeans and squeezing all your new fluff was just so beautiful 😍 

If you make more, it would be amazing to hear you talk about your journey, things you feel, what your eating, and such. Oh! And you can try on outgrown clothes too ❤️

Firstly thank you for leaving a review! It's much appreciated 💕 I'm so glad you enjoyed the clip! 

I'm planning on doing all of this over the next few days! Great ideas 😍 

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the clip, your body is almost hypnotic with rhythmic movements, I can’t wait to see more. I should warn you though, this site tends to have a detrimental effect on girls waistlines, how are you gonna feel if that does indeed take it’s hold 😉 😈 

Thank you so much for leaving a review, I'm so glad you enjoyed my jiggly belly 🥰 the support I have received has definitely made me feel excited to gain and share more with you all. Bring it on 😍

Link to review