Message added by Garlic

Now with sound!

A technical glitch meant that this clip previously had no sound. This has now been fixed so please press “download” to receive the full Natusik experience 🎉 

4 Screenshots

About This File

Some time passed and I decided to check and try on my clothes that I haven't worn for a long time❤️
and I like to compare and talk about how small I was compared to today🤤

You know how wonderful I feel in them and what do you think if I can still wear them and what I look like
P. S One thing I have not been able to fasten😅

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

janek691

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

hmmm🧐
There is nothing like starting the daywith,  a cup of coffee and a new wonderful film from our Princess Natusik 😁.

Dear friends, can't you see ?? as our queen grew beautiful, her lush long hair that revives 😮.

Her wonderful smile that stole many people's hearts (even mine).

her modest and sexy body movements and belly play that will warm the soul of every person who sees the Princess 😍

and her sexy figure oh my god how beautiful she is 😱😍.

Who would like ?? to be as cuddled as Natusik the cat ??

( this cat is lucky to have such a beautiful and caring lady ) 🤩

Response from the author:

ahah, Thank you))😂

Link to review
Buxcaneer

I loved her first video putting on these exact same clothes and it is incredible how much she has grown since! One of my favourite is in the camouflage trousers. If I compare how much belly spilled over the waistband and how much spills over now and how it has rounded out tells all. What a beauty! And yes, Natusik, we see you haven't fasted, on the contrary you have indulged and pampered yourself as you should!

To compare here is a pic from the first video.IMG_1209.thumb.JPG.dd3593c92a6b9636db293107e953d46d.JPG

This new video is remarkable because it also shows the confidence she has gained, how self-confident she moves in front of the camera. She is absolutely adorable, her beautiful face, the perfect make-up and her sweet smile to die for. There is also an enormously sexy beginning of a second chin showing! 

It is also good that her videos are now in the horizontal format, so much better if you want to watch this on a big TV. It is a pity that the video has no sound as hearing the noises of her changing clothes would have made the experience so much more complete.

Thank you, beautiful Natusik, watching this video gave me so much pleasure, you are a candy for the eye!

Thank you,it's very nice to read😊
I noticed this only yesterday, about the sound)next time it will be fixed)
(video uploaded now with audio)❤️

Link to review
Guest pandapretzel

Great video! Just wish it had sound 

Thank you for the review🙂

(video uploaded now with audio)

Link to review
TerraFrench

Impressionnant! Vous avez le même ventre que Homer Simpson ah ah !!😁  Et ton visage est magnifique !! Continuez ma jolie!😉

Thanks)😊

Link to review