Helping My Feeder Friend To Move Home

$2.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

💫SPECIAL OFFER!!💫 

Sadly this are my last days being a feedee, so I decided to Run a Super Sale, all my videos where I am alone will be only $2.99

My best friend is moving home, and she asked me to help with the moving,  among all the moving boxes I found a box full of food and ask her why she had that box, she told me that was food from her old house, she used to be a chubby girl before so used to have a lot of snacks, I opened the box and found all the food she had there, but she told me that she was going to throw up all that food because she was on diet, then I told her that I was going to eat all that food because I wanted to gain weight, she was on shock when I told her that, but she decided to help me, at the end we both end eating a lot, I think she might be a closet feeder 😳 by the way her name is RUBI just in case you are curious 😉

1886909472_GIF21-08-202005-26-16p.m..thumb.gif.e7e8ccb2031070bbf10c2d4e634bffee.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌